Challenge modes

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello Gnomeregan. Some of us at Apotheosis have played with the idea of selling Silver Medals (maybe gold, depends on the players we have and the skill of the customer).

Since this is just an idea, I would like to ask what people think a reasonable price is for silver medals and if anyone is even willing to do such a thing on this server. Gold will probably be on special considerations. We have not tried to do any more gold time runs since we first completed them a few months back, but we have been doing consistent silver runs with a couple random set of guild members.

Opinions?

Edit: Since we are on the topic, here are all the videos I made for the gold challenge modes. Gate of the Setting Sun is not included since it was our first dungeon and I was still new to the timed runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTnPlCxCaI&list=PLrwyBCJzExqLBfa0JwBHaozEf9I8gfVsH&index=8
Edited by Krazymonk on 2/5/2013 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good luck getting people on gnomer to pay for runs. I couldn't even get them to come for free hehe. You might have better luck posting in the dungeons and scenarios forums.

If anyones interested in checking out some world record times.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerthech/videos?flow=grid&view=0

^ nerthfu's channel. The Mogu'shan run and Scarlet Halls run are just insanely good. The ends of both are nail biting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Krazy, I don't look good in that video. T_T
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]