Green fire next PTR build

90 Undead Warlock
link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811302265

I am glad it won't be stupidly rare.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
so wait. you have to farm mobs in townlong just to get the item that starts the quest?
so low level green fire is out of the question then.
smooooth one blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am not sure if this is the way it will start on live, I assume so but they could easily just be using this as a place holder type of thing
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/05/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Lathun
I am not sure if this is the way it will start on live, I assume so but they could easily just be using this as a place holder type of thing

i hope not. because it's going to suck if new warlocks can't use this until they get to 90.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
so wait. you have to farm mobs in townlong just to get the item that starts the quest?
so low level green fire is out of the question then.
smooooth one blizzard.

Considering one of the rewards is a 489 epic ring (unless they changed it) along with the green fire, I don't really see it being doable but anyone under 90, especially if they are wanting to make it challenging and have it make sense with the story thus far instead of you just randomly being able to go there in 5.2 and yet not being able to in 5.1 or 5.0.

Yes, it does suck that under 90 can't have green fire, but at the same time, does it really matter in the long run since you level up so fast that you'll be 90 before you know it and can then proceed to do the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
With every lock on your server going to camp it, and the potential "multi hour" respawn rate of actual rares on live it will be.

Then you got trolls who aren't locks who'll tag it just to kill it and deny you from getting it. The same ones that love to do the same to rare hunter pets and such.

The infernals are immune to all non-warlock damage so that won't actually happen.
Reply Quote
79 Orc Warlock
Any info on how rare this mob is? Is the item a 100% chance to drop.

My concern is the sea of warlocks camping the area... I really hated that on my old hunter. Would love to see a few rares spread out a bit.

I imagining 1 rare mob every 10 hours or so, this probably won't be the case huh?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/06/2013 05:41 AMPosted by Breakingbad
My concern is the sea of warlocks camping the area... I really hated that on my old hunter. Would love to see a few rares spread out a bit.

That would be an issue if this is how we'll actually get the quest item on live servers, but given the Infernals have a "Test Realm Inhabitant" title, I'm not sure that'll be the case.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]