Tank LF Guild

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hi guys,

Looking for a guild that has a spot open for a tank. If any guild has a spot, please send me a message in game if i'm online. If not you can always send me an in game mail.

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I'm the raid leader of a fun competitive raiding guild with a core of smart players who learn bosses after a few wipes. We have had issues getting or keeping a solid core due to personal issues with heals or offtank quitting the game or not being able to play as much. We are rebuilding our core and need one off tank and healers, some with dps offspecs. We raid two nights a week between 8-12 EST and we kill new bosses every week. I have 16/16exp and clear normal content on 2-3 characters a week. Looking for reliable players who challenge themselves to improve, study fights, and enjoy adding to a friendly raiding environment. Our philosophy is that players should do their work outside of raids to learn fights, gear themselves, and improve their performance. Our hope is to find players who care to do this themselves without anyone pushing them to do it. We hope you consider us as a new home! My battletag is Endorphins#1445 and my real ID is drewamongthefence@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Singularity> previously named Demolition Derby is now recruiting competent, reliable and social raiders for 10-man progression. We are in a newly formed guild striving for progression. While progressing through the content at a swift and smooth pace, we would like our members to create friendships and bonds to enjoy the game in a broader aspect.

Raid Times(EST) (If you're not on EST, use http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
Tuesday- 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday- 8:00PM - 12:00AM
Thursday/Friday- 8:00PM - 12:00AM

Recruiting:

Healers:
Holy/Disc Priest - Open
Mistweaver Monk - Open
Holy Paladin - Open
Resto Druid - Open
Resto Shaman - Closed (Open to an exceptionally skilled Resto Shaman)

DPS:
All Ranged: Open
All Melee: Open

Tanks:
Protection Warrior: Open
Blood Death Knight: Open
BrewMaster Monk: Open
Guardian Druid: Open
Protection Paladin: Closed (Open to an exceptionally skilled Protection Paladin)

If you are exceptional at your class and a quick learner with patience, then we want you.

Applying
Take note the length of application, apparent time spent, and how well you apply detail to your answers (i.e. English Literacy and try to use proper punctuation and grammar) WILL ALL BE CONSIDERED!

If it looks like you spent 5 minutes on your application and it is not legible, your application will be automatically denied. We all spend money and plenty of time to play this game so don't waste our time, but more importantly don't waste your own time. We want smart, skilled, and dedicated players.

To apply, visit: singularity-kt.wowstead.com

Thank you for taking the time to read through this carefully. We would love to have you among our ranks! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me in-game on Raznoth, Apokys or my Battle Tag: Raznoth#1370. If you cannot reach me online, leave an in-game mail and I will gladly get back to you momentarily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]