Anyone know a good ISP?

90 Orc Death Knight
Cuz mine sucks. I have Cox Cable on my phone, tv, and internet. The first two work fine. The last one...not so much. Every now and then, I experience multiple disconnections and sometimes those disconnections last for awhile. That can be very frustrating when I'm playing wow on my pc or COD on my xbox360.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
I get the option of Time Warner internet or not having broadband
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Conser
Cuz mine sucks. I have Cox Cable on my phone, tv, and internet. The first two work fine. The last one...not so much. Every now and then, I experience multiple disconnections and sometimes those disconnections last for awhile. That can be very frustrating when I'm playing wow on my pc or COD on my xbox360.

depends on your options, I've personally never had issues with Verizon Fiber optics, or MediaCom

I personally prefer Verizon Fiber, and Avoid Comcast like the plague, I wont move anywhere that doesn't have real fiber
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I used to work for Cox (and used their internet service) in SoCal. From an inside perspective, they suck.

I moved across town, and am now forced to use Time Warner instead. While it isnt without issues, it is better...

I am convinced that ALL ISPs are in it to make your life a little more miserable. I've also had Comcast (in NorCal) and its the same story there too...

Any way you look at it, its a crap shoot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]