So.....

100 Human Paladin
After playing the current ptr build I have found out that our ret off healing has become buffed.
Flash of Light on live-40-80k
Flash of Light on PTR-75-110k
Do you guys think buffing our healing is what us ret paladins needed?or do you think we need more sustained damage?

IMO we need more sustained damage I hate having to rely on cooldowns to keep up pressure on a target.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Buffing our self-healing was very much needed, and it's what was most significantly changed. It is our primary defense, and where it was in 5.0 before all the nerfs was really fairly appropriate. It's also about where we're being put back to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bit of a problem, found out Battle Fatigue wasn't up on PTRs, so these numbers definitely won't be final. Still, should be an improvement over Live at least.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/06/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Invincible
100k FoLs will never make it live... we aren't allowed to have nice things...

i agree also but knowing ghostcrawler he will make us off healing machines that do 0 damage again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/06/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Invincible
100k FoLs will never make it live... we aren't allowed to have nice things...

^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Any comparative testing should have been done outside of an area that had the debuff anyway. The numbers I posted a week or so ago were specifically for that reason. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]