Guild looking for a new home

90 Draenei Paladin
My guildees and I are looking for a new server to call our home and Eonar caught our eye. If anyone can give us some info on the economy, how many unguilded players there are, how well do the pugs do, and if you would recommend starting our guild on this server.
Thank you for any input that you have.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump and thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
come horde. horde needs some life. ^_^

ps. why did eonar catch your eye?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Mainly population, realm time, active players and guilds
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Honestly I wouldn't recommend Eonar right now. There are definitely pugs, but nowhere near what they used to be like. If you want a low pop server this would be a good choice, otherwise, not so much.

What are you trying to get away from on your old server?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Economy is about on-par with what you'd expect on a server this size; never had a problem getting herbs, ores, etc etc at a reasonable price and there's always plenty in the AH. Not a lot of vanity stuff here though (e.g. mounts, tcg, etc) :(

Don't pay much attention to pugs but see them now and again in trade .. there's a bunch of potential raiders out there I'd say, definitely a good server to start off on. We lost our #1 guild who's been on this server for years just a few weeks back, so there's a very casual air all around. I'd recommend coming here
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Perpetual is a newly formed guild on Eonar Alliance side. We are a lvl 25 guild 8th on realm. We are currently running 2 man teams, the first group is in roics. We are actively looking for a few key players to help form our 25 man group.
If you are looking we are interested please pst me in game or
Thanks <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)