Somewhat worried about my dps.

90 Human Warrior
Been fury for a while now, and I don't know what's wrong with my gear. But I can't seem to get near 20% crit with my exp/hit being capped. Although I do have a Starshatter, I doubt that my arms dps would be any better. Currently doing around 60k on the first and second boss in reg HoF.
Any tips? or help on reforging since mrrobot is screwy with fury atm.

Edit: title
Edited by Carrotjuice on 1/31/2013 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
For one, and I know this is probably not by choice, a lot of your gear has inherent haste on it, which is way less than ideal.
You might get more benefit from lower ilvl gear with base crit on it over haste.
Personally I've replaced some 509 gear with 502 and seen a clear difference.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
you have a lot of badly itemized gear with haste on it is your problem. replace the darkmist trinket with the relic, get the VP bracers, try for the feet from Stone Guard, or buy the VP ones. thats more or less just a gear issue. get more pieces with baseline crit on it and you should see a boost. you are also slightly under caps, which outside of raids is fine but that could hurt dps a bit too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Professions also add a substancial amount of crit. Blacksmithing+Skinning will give you around 1120 crit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
TLDR version: Just because its shiny and purple doesnt make it an upgrade. Haste is currently ~1/4 or less the value of anything but mastery and less then half of mastery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]