Tarja vs Annette

87 Human Rogue
again my friend and I got in another debate but this one is more commonly debated than "Metallica vs Manowar." (Metallica winning in survey Manowar winning overall)
this time its Tarja Turunen vs Annette Olzon
I of course went Tarja
using
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VF0BlXP-0Y
and my friend went with Annette
using
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pckMm9k7cJw
So again this will be a SURVEY so who you going for Tarja or Annette leave a link to a video or explain why
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
Tarja should have stayed, her vocal range was amazing considering Nightwish could have become.

Between the two, I like Tarja most for Nemo; for Annette, I prefer Seven Days to the Wolves.

In the end, Tarja is, as far as I can tell, the better vocalist. I'm still convinced Annette with time could have stepped fully into her own. Now, sadly, I don't see the fans getting the chance to truly experience Annette's growth into a full fledged lead vocalist.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
They both have their own unique voice. Personally I think I would have to go with Annette though. I could never listen to a ton of nightwish with Tarja singing but only a few of their songs stuck out to me. When Annette joined I enjoyed almost every song that she sang in.

Tarja is probably a much more talented vocalist but I couldn't get into much of her music.

Some of my favorites of Tarja were Nemo like Relesa said or "over the Hills and Far Away"

But then I went to see them in concert some time last year and Annette sang it much better in my opinion.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Warrior
Neither, FLOOR JANSEN
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Metal is for children, I hope you realize that.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
02/03/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Castin
dude don't troll
Pop, Rap and R&B is for Children Metal (especially European Metal like Nightwish) is VERY Mature
Reply Quote
14 Draenei Mage
I am gonna have to agree with the majority on this one I perfer Nightwish's older stuff becuase that is the Nightwish I know better. Annette is a good singer she is just more Pop Metal than Symphonic Metal (let alone Power Metal)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
02/03/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Thol
dude don't troll
Pop, Rap and R&B is for Children Metal (especially European Metal like Nightwish) is VERY Mature

Is this what metal manchildren actually believe?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
02/03/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Castin
dude don't troll

Go troll elsewhere.

If you want metal for children look no further than Hevisaurus,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwywMpPbjg
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
02/03/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Castin
dude don't troll

If you make one more post im gonna show you an infamous Facebook Nickname of mine
"Trolljigsaw"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
02/03/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Thol
dude don't troll

There is more than one troll here, and one of them is the guy that makes alts to agree with himself in near every thread he posts in to give the illusion that the majority sides with him (Hint, that's you). Grow a spine and stand by your opinion with one character per thread instead of trying to trick everybody by using alts to back yourself up.

You strike me as being fairly young, so I didn't bother reporting the other post where you admit to account sharing with your sister/ex gf (which we both know is BS).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
02/03/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Nunepi
You strike me as being fairly young, so I didn't bother reporting the other post where you admit to account sharing with your sister/ex gf (which we both know is BS).

Why is it so impossible for him and his sister to share an account? For the first year when gw1 came out my brother and I shared an account. I doubt that was a unique occasion for that many people.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
02/04/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Hiroran
Why is it so impossible for him and his sister to share an account? For the first year when gw1 came out my brother and I shared an account. I doubt that was a unique occasion for that many people.

It's not impossible, but it becomes more unlikely when he brings in yet another alt claiming to be a 3rd person that knows them both and has access to the account.

I have no idea what GW1 rules are for account sharing, but if it's against the rules, I assume you were smart enough not to go around posting that you did it.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
02/04/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Hiroran

actually thats my Girlfriend not my sister
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
02/04/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Nunepi

It's not impossible, but it becomes more unlikely when he brings in yet another alt claiming to be a 3rd person that knows them both and has access to the account.

I have no idea what GW1 rules are for account sharing, but if it's against the rules, I assume you were smart enough not to go around posting that you did it.

Its not against the rules its just not recommended
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]