New Feral PvP set bonuses?

90 Tauren Druid
I would just like to say all these new set bonuses are complete BS. In case anyone hasn't seen the new patch notes, here it is.
Feral Druid PvP Gloves now also increases the duration of Bear Hug by 1 second.
Feral Druid PvP 2-piece bonus, in addition to the Savage Roar effect, Thick Hide reduces the wearer's chance to receive critical strikes by 20%.
Feral Druid PvP 4-piece bonus also causes successful interrupts with Skull Bash to reset the cooldown of Enrage.
After looking through my spell book, I found that all of these spells are Guardian Only. (Unless I am wrong of course, feel free to correct me). As of now I'm just hoping this is some sort of messed up joke or a mistake in writing.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8226552/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=launcher&utm_campaign=wow&utm_content=news-textlink
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I should make a notepad post to respond to these threads:

If you'd actually read the thread you linked or even read the things you copy pasted you'll notice the inclusion of the word "also". This means it has a "bonus" effect to the pre-existing effect.

Current 2pc and 4pc for feral slated for 5.2:
2pc: Increases the duration of Savage Roar by 8s. (possibility of being reverted to the usual 15% movement speed bonus as stated by GC)
4pc: Free ravage every 30s.

Sorry for the snarkiness, but I literally see one of these threads every day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I should make a notepad post to respond to these threads:

If you'd actually read the thread you linked or even read the things you copy pasted you'll notice the inclusion of the word "also". This means it has a "bonus" effect to the pre-existing effect.

Current 2pc and 4pc for feral slated for 5.2:
2pc: Increases the duration of Savage Roar by 8s. (possibility of being reverted to the usual 15% movement speed bonus as stated by GC)
4pc: Free ravage every 30s.

Sorry for the snarkiness, but I literally see one of these threads every day.

This. They should just scrap Savage roar, increase all Feral physical damage by 10%, 2pc is 15% bonus speed, make the 4pc increase the damage of Rip by 10% and bring back Stampede buff after Feral Charge.

The damage increase from Savage Roar is offset with the 10% to physical damage and the other to our bleeds. Reduces burst while increasing our over time damage thus bring Ferals back to the way they should be played.

Keeps us checked in PVP, gives us a slight buff PVE which is needed, makes us slightly more viable in BGs considering no one wants a Feral and also makes the crappy rotation we have less crappy.

If you want to keep Savage Roar, just make it increase auto attack damage, something similar to Fury Swipes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This. They should just scrap Savage roar, increase all Feral physical damage by 10%, 2pc is 15% bonus speed, make the 4pc increase the damage of Rip by 10% and bring back Stampede buff after Feral Charge.

SR is not hard to keep up.. I would rather keep savage roar. If it was like fury swipes, like in Cata, trolls would have a fantastic racial.
Also if they bound stampede to feral charge that would be the only viable choice for talent lv 15.

I really want them not to remove the 15% speed buff though. W/o that I am 125% movement speed and it looks like slow motion tbh. 135% with boot enchant still looks slow motion. I think this is targeting guardian FC with feline swiftness guardian is as fast as a mount in travel form. But if they nerf this there will no longer be a point in taking glyph of the stag since its slower than a normal mount. Maybe make the 15% speed buff only effect feral and the other new changes for guardian only. But 20 second savage roar for 0 cp sounds pretty good. I can tolerate that if it goes live.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
He's thinking of changing it back to where feline swiftness and the PvP 15% set bonus no longer stack.

Better than the alternative imo. Feline swiftness isn't taken by cats in pvP anyway.. and bears don't need super speed.
Reply Quote
Feral Druid PvP Gloves now also increases the duration of Bear Hug by 1 second.
Feral Druid PvP 2-piece bonus to 15% movement speed while outdoors for Druids in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form no longer stacks with the Druid talent Feline Swiftness.
Feral Druid PvP 4-piece bonus also causes successful interrupts with Skull Bash to reset the cooldown of Enrage.

lol, FS is totally useless for ferals now (in PvP). I had it for a while. 179% movement speed was fun, but 155% is plenty and I can still shred and get behind my enemies no problem. As long as they keep the +15% movement speed, the set changes aren't the biggest deal to me, but free ravage was nice... also from what I see here (PvP 4-pc ALSO causes successful interrupts to reset enrage) means we might keep free ravage =D

P.S. 8 extra seconds for SR is NOT worth trading our +15% movement speed...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Can they please give Guardians something other than the stupid free Ravage? It's useless garbage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
They did...^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/16/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Graknazsh
Can they please give Guardians something other than the stupid free Ravage? It's useless garbage.

Reading fail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]