Rated Battleground Suspension Update

90 Orc Shaman
02/02/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Krexen
You guys take rating from and ban my rank 1 multi glad on multi toons Guild Leader but let this guy slide? ****us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Lavarain/simple

02/02/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Krexen
I like that he got every rank on the same day.

I've never laughed so hard in my life.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Isn't this entertaining....they can restore rating to players...but when I get hacked and the hacker drops me off my 2738 3s team season 10 they were not able to restore that rating.

Funny how that works blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wonder why the top 10 of the RBG ladder still has its full rbg rating, whilst it is obvious they wintraded. People with little or no arena xp and not even a full set of gear can't get 3k on their own legitly. Is this being looked at?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Blizz You know how much the T2 weapons are going to give these cheats an advantage next season !
Reply Quote
Dear Blizz, I'm pretty sure that it's not hard to look in the combat logs and see games where zero damage and zero healing took place.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is it possible if we can have an ingame chat?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/07/2013 11:20 PMPosted by Tenacity
Dear Blizz, I'm pretty sure that it's not hard to look in the combat logs and see games where zero damage and zero healing took place.

Sup ßoom.

Adversaries #1
Edited by Verelina on 2/8/2013 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Derp: 11-15 rBG record, 2800+ rating all in one day, couple Dread gear, rest PvE (#32 rated as of 2/10, Tich realm, Monk). You guys seem to be making this "analysis" more complicated than it really is. You may very well be the dumbest smart guys I know. Go outside, clear your head, do some push-ups or something and go back and fix things properly.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Charax
Well, I think when you earn more than 200 rating per win, it's a no brainer that shenanigans went on
I was invited to a rbg team cross realm because of my pvp gear and i went from 0 1800 in 2 hours. It was a well established team and they neeed a good fc. no win trading involved. so dont say that because of the quick increase theyre automatically doing win trading. In order for win "trading". wouldnt win/loss ratio be about the same?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just look at the guild names for the top wins....

Surely blizzard employee's aren't THIS retarded.

Guild names?

XP - 7wins, 0 losses, all 2400+ RBG rankings.

Nuff said?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well, I think when you earn more than 200 rating per win, it's a no brainer that shenanigans went on
I was invited to a rbg team cross realm because of my pvp gear and i went from 0 1800 in 2 hours. It was a well established team and they neeed a good fc. no win trading involved. so dont say that because of the quick increase theyre automatically doing win trading. In order for win "trading". wouldnt win/loss ratio be about the same?

Youre achievements tell another story. Plus, that's such a noob comment. Going from 0-1800 in one day is one thing, going from 0-2800 is something else. If you've ever been over 2k you'd know how slow the progression is toward 2.2k, much less up to 2.8k. Legit players spend months grinding to high ratings. These players we are referring to are clearly win-trading.

btw, it's so sad this is a dead thread. This was clearly never addressed properly and has not been fixed.
Edited by Frackoff on 2/18/2013 8:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
02/06/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Autowin
You guys take rating from and ban my rank 1 multi glad on multi toons Guild Leader but let this guy slide? ****us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Lavarain/simple

I like that he got every rank on the same day.

I've never laughed so hard in my life.

He got every rank on the same day, and still hasn't won 25 RBGs.

3100+ rating, and hasn't won 25 RBGs.

Seems legit.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
This is absolutely pathetic.

One look at the ladder and a few glances at Achievements (and other stats)
and it's really quite easy to figure who warrants further investigation.

The cheaters would really have to get creative to be more obvious,
and yet they keep their rewards and advantages.

This makes it really difficult to place any faith in Blizzard's (pvp)
cheating detection and punishment mechanisms.

And why oh why, once a cheater is identified,
would he not be completely stripped of ill-gotten gains,
which of course INCLUDES the high-end gear???
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/18/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Frackoff

Youre achievements tell another story. Plus, that's such a noob comment. Going from 0-1800 in one day is one thing, going from 0-2800 is something else. If you've ever been over 2k you'd know how slow the progression is toward 2.2k, much less up to 2.8k. Legit players spend months grinding to high ratings. These players we are referring to are clearly win-trading.

btw, it's so sad this is a dead thread. This was clearly never addressed properly and has not been fixed.

Not necessarily, it is all dependant on your group mmr. I got my alt from 1k to 2.2 in prob 10 games at around 192 points per win.

If a 2500 group subs in one guy he could literally get Grand Marshal in a night, it's possible but what generally isnt is some random with no arena experience doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
SO? Now they move to randoms and just dominate the winning because the majority of the groups are heavily geared and the best out there.. facing basic geared players and steam rolling over them no matter how skilled.. SO? Where is your computer that is supposed to monitor that? Im sure there must be controls that are being modified to allow such cheats to form groups so unbalanced. 114 k vs 60k ? as a whole? LVL 83? Match fixing is wrong.. and you have the ability to prevent elite geared players from steam rolling others just cus they dont like to lose.. SHAME!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
OK BLIZZ!!! I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO PVP!!! Make an additional battleground option that puts groups together that are fairly balanced on both sides.. This way IF a player wants to wait for a fair fight then they can choose.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
OK BLIZZ!!! I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO PVP!!! Make an additional battleground option that puts groups together that are fairly balanced on both sides.. This way IF a player wants to wait for a fair fight then they can choose.

This is an RBG thread, not randoms. Stop bringing your crazy ideas everywhere please..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Rest assured that we'll continue to take action against players who aren't competing in the spirit of fair play.

And then hundreds of win traders and boosters got Hero of the Horde/Alliance anyways.
Edited by Pindleskin on 3/12/2013 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
op is an idiot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]