Selling High Society Top Hat

90 Night Elf Rogue
For sale 200k firm..
Reply Quote
I wear hats for the social aspect. When a woman sees a man wearing a sharp hat she instantly recognizes him as a potential mate. Hat wearing has become the best way to exhibit dominance above all males in your species, thus providing the females with a clear choice of who they should mate with to produce strong, sustainable offspring.

Not anyone can just wear a hat, however. It must be organic. One cannot simply put on a slice of headwear and commence to a walkabout throughout the city proper and expect the other gender to recognize their qualities as a mating partner. Oh no this is not how this is done. Women, despite being terrible drivers and even worse at understanding directions, are especially adept at recognizing an amateur headgear aficionado when they see one from their kitchen window.

I mention this only in the hopes that I educate my fellow men in understand the bizarre mating rituals of we human beings. I want us to thrive and prosper beyond the 21st century, and the only way to do that is by producing strong, sustainable offspring. And the only way to do that is to buy this son of a gun's hat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I heart you lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You should write amazon reviews.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There is one in the AH for 8.2k, the avg US price is 13.7k.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
200k firm, he had it listed in the neutral AH for about 150k (I can't remember exactly)

He was on an alt (the pretending it wasn't his schtick) saying he'd buy it for 125k. This hat is rare, but it's not rare enough that even someone stupid would pay over 10k for.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
If Ziv isn't willing to spend the coin on it, its def not worth the price. She supports half our market with all of her money.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
She also supports chinese gold farming. Muro would be proud
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Did you really have to go there? :/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
You take my joking around too seriously sometimes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't think you know why I said that, I knew it was a joke, goober, just meant the Muro part. >.>
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
uragoober
Reply Quote
BUY THE DAMN HAT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
NO ONE'S PAYING 200K FOR A STUPID HAT.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
FFS CREETO BUY THE HAT PLEASE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]