90 Blood Elf Paladin
And still no sha-touched axe

Am I allowed to cry yet :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
No because you only run LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't have time or a schedule that allows me to be in a regular raiding guild so yes, I only run LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As if your luck would be any different if you were in a normal or heroic mode raid guild. Seriously need more threads like this one as there is not enough qq about rng drop rates.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/01/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Jerrolyn
I don't have time or a schedule that allows me to be in a regular raiding guild so yes, I only run LFR.

So your gear doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

I have 4 sha-touched weapons. But what is a tier token?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/01/2013 09:51 PMPosted by Arpandaday

No more than your gear matters once you get to heroic mode? I mean what are you gearing up for, super heroic mode?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/01/2013 10:13 PMPosted by Jerrolyn

No more than your gear matters once you get to heroic mode? I mean what are you gearing up for, super heroic mode?

Next tier.

And no, you'll be able to afk in quest greens next tier and still get loot in LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Well same situation, except I only got 1 tier helm token and I raided normal too... so sorry, try harder...

ps: 35th roll on Sha of Fear tonight... no weapon! going to break my streak on Ash of A'lar next week! @_@
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
LFR should be called Looking for cloaks....I feel like leveling enchanting on my alt because I have soooo many cloaks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I haven't seen an offspec weapon (any enhancement weapon, not just the Sha-touched one) this entire tier from LFR. OP isn't alone!

5.2 5.0 loot droprates will be buffed, so I imagine any remaining gear gaps will be filled in fairly quickly.
Edited by Kessiaan on 2/2/2013 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
incentive to keep running.

good thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ok I am getting sick and tired of the LFR loot system It is not the same old loot system so why even drop gear at all? Why not just drop commendations and let US THE PLAYERS Choose what loot we want? Put in a LFR loot vendor with all the gear and when the RNG gives us a commendation from that raid we get to choose what loot we get!

Blizzard thinks by changing the loot system will make things mor fair.... Well Blizzard you need more faith in humanity or you just need to be kicked in the rear and realize there are still decent people ou there that are not just out to ninja loot.... I mean hell think about things a bit... one person gets 5 Sha touched wpns and no tier at all the next get all the tier and never see a sha touched wpn no matter how many times they run a LFR or Normal raid even using coins every week for that 1 piece of gear that drops.

GIVE US A CHOICE!!!! You changed the standard loot rolls in LFR so why not complete the change and add commendations so WE can choose what loot we get! Or even better create a new currency you only get from LFR like justice and valor that you can only use on LFR gear. Different tier different currency!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Next tier.

And no, you'll be able to afk in quest greens next tier and still get loot in LFR.

You don't need heroic gear to get through normal mode, you need next tiers normal mode gear to do heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Ok I am getting sick and tired of the LFR loot system It is not the same old loot system so why even drop gear at all? Why not just drop commendations and let US THE PLAYERS Choose what loot we want? Put in a LFR loot vendor with all the gear and when the RNG gives us a commendation from that raid we get to choose what loot we get!

Because blizzard doesn't want the easymode loot vending machine difficulty to be to vending machine-ey.

There is no difficulty to the content, so if there was no difficulty in getting the loot, everyone would gear up completely in 3 or so lockouts and just quit.

GIVE US A CHOICE!!!! You changed the standard loot rolls in LFR so why not complete the change and add commendations so WE can choose what loot we get! Or even better create a new currency you only get from LFR like justice and valor that you can only use on LFR gear. Different tier different currency!

You have choices. LFR isn't the only option. Normal and Heroic modes exist too.

They do, except OP already stated that they don't have the time for organized raiding. I would also like to add that on all but the TOP TOP servers that have many of the top guilds, PUGS are much harder to run because normal mode is back to BC-esque difficulty... AKA not friendly to your average PUG.

My server (Hyjal) is a Top 25 server in progression and you DO NOT see pug runs, only guilds filling in 1 or 2 spots in 10 man runs which is not even real raiding imo.
Edited by Ashlí on 2/2/2013 10:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/02/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Edesia

Because if people could choose their loot, they'd be geared up that much more quickly and quit that much sooner.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Next tier.

You don't need heroic gear to get through normal mode, you need next tiers normal mode gear to do heroic.

Any guild which has downed heroic sha already is interested in their rankings. The more heroic gear of this tier you get absolutely will help clear faster in 5.2.
Reply Quote
same but with cloth pants :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/01/2013 10:13 PMPosted by Jerrolyn

Gear only continues to matter until there is no more content to be ran. If you are purely raiding LFR and nothing else, then your content is over once you reach the ilv requirement to get into the next level of LFR.

My gear no longer matters when there is no more heroic bosses to kill. In this case, I have 6 more this tier personally, and then the next tier to look forward to.

People don't realize that the only thing gear is good for is a tool to clear content, or to access the next level of content. If you aren't doing either of those, then gear is pointless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]