Dear Stormrage Alliance Side

90 Gnome Warlock
I am Looking for a Hardcore Raiding guild with some bad !@# progression

I have raided Heroic DS when it was current

I have a 475 SV hunter and 475 Affy Lock to bring to the table

The Current Guild I am with is tooo casual to my liking, and I wish to actually see Heroic Content before this patch is done with.

Shoot me a Comment on here or come to Wyrmrest Accord Alliance Side and ingame mail me. I am Willing to xfer one or both of these toons with alts to follow
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
primal of stormrage is currently seeking both a hunter and a lock to join our roster we are currently 13/16 and have been raiding together for a while. we raid mon/tue/wed from 10P-1A EST which is also the server time we plan to dive right into throne of thunder when 5.2 lands in 3 weeks feel free to add me to battle tag shadowflare#1742 for a more in depth talk
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You poor thing.....you are on Wyrmrest....my only Horde toons are on that server....I haven't played Horde in a very long time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]