How to get from eastern kingdoms to Kalimdor

64 Worgen Death Knight
Hi, i am (Right now an orc but shows me as a worgen) and am stuck in undercity. I want to get back to Orgimmar and don't know how. Help?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
There'll be a zepplin you can take. Ask a guard about the location. I would tell you but from memory they moved them in cataclysm
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The zeppelin that takes you to Orgrimmar is only a short walk from The undercity, you should be able to see the towers as soon as you exit the Undercity.
Reply Quote
And if you're having trouble navigating to the UC elevators back up to the surface, the flight master can send you to Brill, which is where the towers can be found (the zeppelin to Org docks at the eastern tower).
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
As you leave the UC courtyard, there's two zeplin towers ahead of you. Go inside the tower on the right. Follow the stairs up to the first landing (on the south side of the tower). The zep to org will be along shortly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]