Looking for a semi hard core raiding guild...

90 Tauren Paladin
Prot pally ilvl 470 looking for someone that actually goes raiding and is willing to teach and work with people.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Nefarious just formed and is looking for bodies with any experience and even a rail leader. If you have the time chat with Angel there I know she has her hands full but an offer like this I am sure she would be interested in.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hiya :D
If you're still looking for a guild on horde side <Pirate Fiesta> is looking for a pally tank! A tid bit about us: we are a progression based raiding guild. Some would label us as casual; however, we don't take "excuses" from our raiders very well. Our times and days are: Tues & Thurs @ 11:55 pm - 3:00 am (server). Please send me an in game whisper or you can add me on battletag: Neko#1548.

Thank you for your time :)
- Harrokiyo
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
www.apatheticguild.com

if you're willing to listen and learn. we're willing to give it a try.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Impending Doom II is currently seeking a tank. We are about progression and eager to get into 5.2. We raid Sun-Mon 8-11 server time. We help anyone out that puts forth the effort to succeed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]