Your feel good music

90 Dwarf Hunter
Sentinel and Gratitude by VNV Nation would be easy picks for me. I love the deepness of the lyrics that you can relate to and make you think, but have a positive theme and put in such an upbeat tone.

A bit more of a "morbid happiness" would be The Siren by Aesthetic Perfection. "I guess there's always something killing me so it might as well be you." It's not supposed to be a happy song but it's just one of those funny sarcastic songs.

A final one that always gets some laughs and smiles out of me is Fistful of !@#$ You by Faderhead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajlCLQqhiOg

Well worth watching the video. One of the better ones I've seen and has hilarious little cartoon cameos from other industrial/electro acts like Combichrist, And One, and Aesthetic Perfection. Him beating up video game drag queens was awesome as well.
Edited by Bullettime on 2/4/2013 4:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nomeansno's a capella cover of Dead Kennedys' "Forward to Death" does it every time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Dvorak's "Slavonic Dances"

Anything by Beethoven

Old Grateful Dead concerts, back when Pigpen was still alive.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
02/03/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Rosenivy
maybe make a second account stating you were born in 1990 (always works)

Oh I can see it just fine if somethings in the age restricted zone. Just kind of rambling.

Alright good I honestly think age restriction is ridiculous what I was a very mature kid and at that age I was watching Dragon ball and Dr. Who and I understood it all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/05/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Thol
Alright good I honestly think age restriction is ridiculous what I was a very mature kid and at that age I was watching Dragon ball and Dr. Who and I understood it all

Er....after stumbling upon a few things on Youtube I saw the age restricted thing is needed. There's some messed up stuff there.
Reply Quote
Type O Negative and Alice in Chains.

Nothing makes me feel happy like listening to people who have more reason to be depressed than I do.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Another one.

The album The Golden "lady parts" of Fame and Profit by Caustic.

It's an awesome and hilarious album since it was basically done in response to music critics and some industrial fans claiming that he can't make anything "serious" or break his mold of gritty but hilarious tunes he makes for fun.

The entire album is basically him "selling out" for one album, making more mainstream style tracks and beats, but putting joke tones, sarcastic themes, and song titles on the whole album as a "-*!@ you!"
Edited by Bullettime on 2/5/2013 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
More: Rainbow/Dio - Gates of Babylon
- Iced Earth - The Anthem
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Makes me laugh every time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCWU6R-CNk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]