World PvP on Drak'thul

100 Tauren Shaman
Early hours of February 3, 2013...

Trade chat exploded with responses such as "this aint a pvp server lol" and the sort...I sat with my teacher in my scholarly efforts to become an engineer, but my eyes strained from the dim light. I felt the call and rushed to the wilds of Krasarang.

...among others, Tydeus rushed through my brethren, blades cutting them down left and right. We fought. And fought. And fought. It was glorious. There were no rude emotes, no childish relogs to spew forth insults. There was only blood. and honor. and commendations. and more blood. And poor grammar. Glorious.

Ty, Tydeus and associates for making my late hours fun. I hope I awarded great honor, just as I reaped from you guys : )

Please let's do this again.

-Mr. Fun, Cutthroat Captain of Krasarang
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
That was pretty fun last night Funderluvin. You guys gave us a good run for our money. We thank you for the glorious battle that ensued for hours. And also thanks to my guildies from Guild Of Heroes for being there to help last night and make the battle funner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have to admit that throughout the evening I said several times, look it's Funderluvin get him!! It was indeed a great battle and an enjoyable evening among my guildies.
Edited by Gnomiehealz on 2/3/2013 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Yes we had mad fun with no drama. I'm not so good with pvp yet but i'm learning thank for bringing it Funderluvin and keeping us on our toes and ty to our wonderful Tydeus for comming to the rescue.
Reply Quote
37 Undead Priest
Edited by Savestate on 2/24/2013 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I remember each of you. The fellas I joined were mostly pretty green.
Me: Target their healers.
Them: uhhh

...then I saw Tydeus.

I was doing my best to keep both Esiarna and Gnomiehealz silenced, cc'd, etc. That last little scuffle on top of the tower was soooo funny. I TS'd then got TS'd into the water. I thought "Ooh i'll mount up and regroup" but we were down to three of us at that point and they were already headed to the honor vendor. Also, a huge pile of "nope nope nope" got to me .5 seconds before the mount cast was done. Keep bringing it, guys : )
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'm sad that I missed this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh it was fun. I wasn't really paying attention to chat but I caught in the corner of my eye the words a bunch of Horde with Funderluvin was contesting the graveyard in the wilds. I sort of dropped what I was doing and came straight away because you see......me and Mr. Fun have met before. I came not to kill pixels or talk smack. I came because it is fun, and any scrap with Funder is going to be a blast. I met Funder first I think when he was called another name I believe in TB. If it wasn't him then there was another Tauren Shammy with amazingly similar playing styles from the same guild. TB wasn't always fun but the play afterwards almost always is.
Thing I like about world pvp in a pve world is this. If you want it, its easy to find. If you do not care to and would perfer doing your dailies without having to constantly look over your shoulder worried that someone from the opposing side wants to count coupe, well just don't be flagged. I pvp not because I think I am good.....and I most certainly am not, I do it because I enjoy it.
One last thing, I miss having the Horde players come to Stormwind and destroying our auction house. I was still too low a level to really do anything but watch. Back when we couldn't fly. We need more FTH and FTA going on just to spice the game up a bit.
Edited by Tydeus on 2/5/2013 9:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
Congradulations to you all for the sportsmanship of this post !!! This is what PVP needs to be. Drop all the insults, and even thank the opposing side for the action???? What a concept. Makes me want to lvl the one toon i have on this relm :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So we meet again Funderluvin, Tol Barad style even if it's only for a moment. I look forward to more glorious battles against you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
HAHAHA yes again funderluvin sadly none of my guild wanted to play tonite except for big daddy and dethtankelf. As always it was a blast look for us you never know where The Guild of Heroes will show up at. Look forward to more epic battles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
let me know when you guys do some more! i'd love to come and bring all my friends that love to pvp. We could get a raid group going in no time.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I tried apologizing for the flag of ownership stuff. It takes me a while to recognize names. I see so many Dks, it takes a bit of time to get names down. Understand that within the game, my shammy is a cruel, insane, power-hungry minotaur, and only occasionally can I sneak a hint of humanity into things. Know it isn't personal, and I do get carried away on occasion. If I set out the picnic basket and nobody immediately attacks you, it means I want screenshots. I like clever pics in-game. You are always welcome to come get your pic taken with the big orange shammy : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Like the group teabag you and your friends gave me? I hesitated a moment before releasing and got a chuckle watching three or four horde doing a synchronized tea bag on my moldering corpse.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
02/08/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Tydeus
Like the group teabag you and your friends gave me? I hesitated a moment before releasing and got a chuckle watching three or four horde doing a synchronized tea bag on my moldering corpse.

That was so long ago, but I have felt bad about that ever since. Nowadays that activity is reserved for truly vile folks only.

We can't name & shame without consequence, so I will say only that there was a DK in TB tonight that was big on the /spit emote. We did our best to teach him manners. Repeatedly.

I admit to the /flee or /lol emote when someone runs away from combat, but spitting at random folks? Shame, shame. Spitting on my Guild Master? Nuh-uh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I actually know the certain dk mentioned. I must apologize for this on his part but maybe you can forgive him for something that is beyond his control. You see he is missing his front teeth from poor dental hygiene and bottom lip from a dose of leprosy. Compounding this issue is his salivary gland disorder that causes him to produce excess saliva. The poor fella drools constantly. I know the caring and understanding guy in you will find a bit of empathy for him. Just try not to stare or cause undue stress on him because it greatly complicates his issue and trust me when I say that he is very conscious of the problem. We all just tend to pretend that he did not just spit on us when he in fact did.

Please accept my deep heart felt apologies.
Edited by Tydeus on 2/9/2013 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Noted. I will medicate him with TfLC: Tender funderLuvin Care.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/hug.

I refuse to kill funderluvin unless I have to.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Awww, I'm bummed I missed this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]