World PvP on Drak'thul

90 Tauren Shaman
/hug.

I refuse to kill funderluvin unless I have to.

Likewise. If the situation allows, I will often completely neglect certain players out of affection. However, those same folks are usually pivotal figures/leaders and this luxury isn't always an option. I will not however attempt to thunderstorm respected players outside of the zone win or lose...but random players too close to the ledge near ICG will receive no quarter.
Reply Quote
Nice to see that people are still doing TB. Just wait, I'll be geared soon enough...

As for targeting, it's always fun to kill someone I recognize, if only because I can take hits in retaliation much better than my teammates can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
next time bring be god damnit >.<
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
What is this.....whirld peeveepee you speak of? We'll have none of that foul language here on this server. Any miscreants caught acting in any lewd acts of .... peeveepee... will be strung up and sentenced to 24 hour runs of carebears and My little pony loops.

Please have your skywall lord's cookies and cake ready on March, 6. We intend to bring many gifts but only if your savages are kept in check !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Inb4 Skywall Horde rushes SW and Ally PVP Vendors.

hype!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Based of past experience, that wouldn't happen (It would fail horribly). That and there's maybe 20 people on at most on Horde side lately (of course I'm probably exaggerating the overall count, but the Shrine count is probably giving it more than whats really there) and if there's ever any more than that it's probably because everyone's about to go into raid.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Does this server ever set up some world pvp events and if so how do I partake in such events. I always look forward to some form of world pvp. It is always quite fun
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
03/04/2014 07:27 AMPosted by Winas
Does this server ever set up some world pvp events and if so how do I partake in such events. I always look forward to some form of world pvp. It is always quite fun

Good question my Undead monk brother...

Back in Cata - I can recall numerous battles taking place in, or around Org/Stormwind...Those were some fun times, and too bad these sorts of raids are few, and far between nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
04/01/2014 09:15 AMPosted by Talisker

Back in Cata - I can recall numerous battles taking place in, or around Org/Stormwind...Those were some fun times, and too bad these sorts of raids are few, and far between nowadays.

We used to have a huge PVP guild back in the Cata days, that would set up things like this. Or always had enough people on that were willing to go raid the opposite factions turf.

I remember one night we spent hours in the Alliance subway killing anyone that came down... Or just messing with them outside of Goldshire fun fun.

Nowadays I just hang around the Crossroads, always seems to be a couple Alli out there looking to PVP for a bit.

But yeh, anyone interested in setting up some world PVP, dont be afraid to message me in game, ill join fo sho.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]