Story Forum Community Lounge 53

90 Human Mage
That, or he, like myself, just don't care about America's problems, and "victories".

That's a little harsh, apathy is not a good thing. I only agree on the fact it's done and over it. We need to just get over it.

It's not Story Forum Lounge talk.

He was a terrible person but I still think it's freaking disgusting that the media is publishing books and movies about this mission to kill him.

WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT IT ANYMORE!

Edit: If you talk about it or respond to this post about it I will be reporting your post, it's harsh but it's not a good topic. If you and Rufin want to discuss it do it on live or Facebook.

More or less agreed.
90 Gnome Priest
Also Lorelai I blame you for the 5 junk emails a day about some Canadian Lottery I keep getting.

Do you guys even have one?
Edited by Haely on 2/4/2013 6:52 PM PST
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Yes, and we don't have to pay taxes on it, the jackpots are usually a lot smaller then the American ones, but we get to keep it all.
New mog. Well, not all of it is mog, but some of it is.
Edited by Lorelaî on 2/4/2013 7:50 PM PST
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Yeah sorry about that. It's just from my taking two years in JROTC it's really reconnected me to the US again and the military. So idk, this just seems like the first time so far that I've found a topic that I'm interested in but you guys aren't.
Fine, don't comment on my mog, jerks.

<3
90 Human Mage
I'm not a fan of the current tier :(

And what is the fixation on the spec glasses.

Still Thunder King Tier isn't the best either. /shrug
90 Undead Death Knight
Req

<3

All I can say is that you look weird.

My mom found out I got a C in Algebra 2 for the semester. !@#$ has hit the fan and I'm now off Los videojuegos till I have Bs in all classes. So in a week lol.
So how are you still able to post on the forums then?
90 Gnome Priest

<3

I've never liked the color green very much.

Overall it looks kind of cool, except the shoulders seem extremely huge, but then again it is on a Gnome.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req

<3

I've never liked the color green very much.

Overall it looks kind of cool, except the shoulders seem extremely huge, but then again it is on a Gnome.
^ This. Also tbh no offense Lore but I think some of the pieces could have gone better without the transmog. I liked you better as an elf. Why did you have to switch? :(
85 Troll Warrior
i wanna move omansi to an RP server

02/04/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Vynathlon
liked you better as an elf. Why did you have to switch?
Edited by Omansi on 2/4/2013 9:12 PM PST
85 Troll Warrior
http://cheezburger.com/7031473408
Because I wanted to be Alliance.

I may eventually make Lore a Night Elf, but I'm enjoying Gnome atm, I really like this mog on her. It doesn't look good on the other races.
And my time just ran out. LOL.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
02/04/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Lorelaî
Can you still post on the forums without game time?
58 Undead Death Knight
02/04/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Vynathlon

Nope.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
02/04/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Gandred

Nope.
Then how did Lore post that he just ran out of game time?
58 Undead Death Knight
02/04/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Then how did Lore post that he just ran out of game time?

I'm guessing it was a bit prior to the actual running out.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Well I'm bored. I'm forced to read a chapter of Psychology but I just can't get through a few pages. I got finished with chapter 1 which was good but I still need to get through Chapter 2 by tomorrow. It's pretty interesting to note that they had a subject about procrastination in there, but I personally procrastinated reading the actual section.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]