Give Ret A Real Symbiosis

80 Troll Druid
Is there any facet of the Retribution spec that doesn't have 17 threads devoted to it? You guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would prefer something else as opposed to growl. swipe or something.
perhaps Blizz can make it so you could get options of spells to choose from? say an offensive, defensive, or utility spell option?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
And growl is great for dailies/rares.

haha. You have your own personal druid slave for when you do dailies or go rare-hunting?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.wowhead.com/item=86580 Why yes, yes I do :p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/09/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Zalzirim
http://www.wowhead.com/item=86580 Why yes, yes I do :p

Ah, neato. I should check into some of the other rare's drops. So far I've only bothered getting Crystal of Insanity
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Perhaps this is balanced out by how much druids love a paladin for casting symbiosis on? Bears get Consecration, which they utterly love. Ferals get a damn bubble. Moonkins get Hammer, another powerful ability in our toolkit that shares DR with none of our other spells.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/10/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Velaniz
Perhaps this is balanced out by how much druids love a paladin for casting symbiosis on? Bears get Consecration, which they utterly love. Ferals get a damn bubble. Moonkins get Hammer, another powerful ability in our toolkit that shares DR with none of our other spells.

Except Resto Druid. :P It gets poison-disease dispel and it happens to be the healer I arena with. Compare that to Ice Block and why would my favorite healing class ever play with me over a mage (outside of friendship of course. I'm talking balance).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Symbiosis is a situational spell to give druids a little more raid utility. Only time I ever get it cast on me as a warrior is for Blade Lord so that I can do Stampeding Shout one time during the tornado dodging phase.

It is what it is, a very versatile situational spell that druids can use to give themselves or one of their raid members an extra tool. Don't expect too much from it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/04/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Ravicana
It's just usually not beneficial to stand still and cast it.

Now you know how I feel in PvP, and its one of my 2 main casts :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

There's nothing more degrading in PvP than when I get HoJ'd by a Moonkin.

/threadwinner lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]