GoAK on Tsulong 10N

90 Human Paladin
So ive been healing Tsulong in our 10N group and i do a burst of 130-140k hps on the first day phase but i drop down to 100k abouts to maintain. ive been doing all i can to see what i can do to maximize my healing and i see the ranked pallies whos major difference i can see is that their GoAK does 12mill or so healing... thats 12 mill healing out of 5 heals. I'm only getting... maybe 5 mill at best. am i missing something? i have to be like how he interacts with the sun breath or something. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Often groups like this are stacked for heavy + healing cds. Specifically a holy priests guardian spirit (+60 healing), and a monks life cocoon (+50% HoT healing). If your group does not have these then it will be difficult to put out the same amount of healing as them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
im trying using the priest guardian tonight. i saw a video of a ranked pally using just the priest GS and bursting up to 180k like i said. So we will see if that helpsthanks for ur input
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
If you need even more healing... Beacon Tsulong, pop HA for +30% DLs via HA/Tower of Radiance combo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)