[H] Caustic recruiting DPS

100 Goblin Mage
Hello Hellscream!

Caustic, a 10 man raiding guild on Hellscream Horde side, is looking to recruit one of the following with strong preference:

Rogue
Warrior (prefer with tank offspec)
Hunter
Balance Druid

We may also consider dps monks, ret paladins, or dps DK, especially if they are also willing to maintain an offspec. We are not accepting any shamans, cloth dps, main spec tanks or main spec healers at this time, though if the candidate is exceptional, we might find a spot for them.

We would like to have a suitable candidate before 5.2. Such a candidate must have solid knowledge of their class and its capabilities as well as how those skills fit into a raid setting. We don't mind bringing people up to speed on gear and raid tactics, but we will not teach you how to play your class. Raiding experience in the current tier is preferred.

We need raiders who know when to listen, know when to be vocal, will not bring drama, and will strive to bring their A game for the 7 hours a week we raid.

We raid on Tue/Th from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm, with a rare off night on a Sunday if the main schedule is disrupted during the week.

If this interests you or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Krel, Mauldai, or Raves in game, and visit http://www.caustic-guild.us/ and put an application in our recruitment forum.

Thank you for your time.
Edited by Raves on 2/6/2013 12:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
We are fielding a hunter right now, but we are still open to bringing one or 2 more into the fold if people are interested.

We are full clear on normal modes and 4/6 MSV about to work on Blade Lord on heroic mode.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Still fielding apps!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump for a great guild. These guys are awesome, they know when to be serious and when to have fun. Raiding with them is like clockwork and everyone is always laughing, however they are always going for hard modes and cheivos, and are willing to help any member out in time of need. They also realize Real life does come first. These guys are great and I can't say enough about them. I raided with them through Wrath and Cata on my rogue. Great group of people. Feel free to shoot them a tell!

Goodluck my Caustic friends.

/Bearblasting
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Thanks for the kind words Bear!

We have pretty much settled on our new hunter, but we are still open to one more recruit, with the same preferences as above sans hunter. Look me up, or Krel or Mauldai in game, and don't forget to post an app on our forums.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Bumpin' dem Horde Threads
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bumpin' dem Horde Threads

/Highfive Alliance is making Galleon Groups while u guys are on here :p
Edited by Ilovepizza on 3/7/2013 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I'm not sure Galleon is still relevant. Congrats anyways!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Thanks for the bumps!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Still looking at interested applicants. We recently suffered a tragic loss in our raiding family, and whoever applies will have some serious shoes to fill, so bring your A game.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Bump for 7/12 NM. Stop on by http://www.caustic-guild.us/ and check us out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]