PVP LIKE MVP is now Recruiting for 5.2

90 Human Rogue
i dont need to explain myself to you best hunter ever.
-toskosa
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest

#1 bro, dont fk around

Best Pvp guild darkspear has ever had

Too bad it only lasted like 3 days

Never forget
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/05/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Mvp
A guild based around yourself? nothx

I'm pretty sure you didn't read, but that's normal for people who just like to try and start drama.

I read the name of the guild.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Are you guys forgetting that mvp looks like that one really famous guy who's name escapes me atm?

james franco.. or so i read somewhere..
Edited by Bowup on 2/6/2013 5:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, because Darkspear horde has just so many members that you had to make ANOTHER PvP guild?

Sure this isn't just a "ego thing"?

I don't want to be under TCT's tyranny and it's not an ego thing, I really don't have an ego problem. Like Banefire said, I made the guild this name in the mean time because a lot of people asked me too.

Nope. Ran into you in 2's when i was helping a friend cap. :)
Easiest win ever.

I must of been playing some rogue rogue comp because I never lose doing twos with my actual partner.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/06/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Narts
breaking 1800

something you have yet to do

Been there done that.
Reply Quote

Best Pvp guild darkspear has ever had

Too bad it only lasted like 3 days

Never forget

Never will.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Alright, so I'm in need of one healer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Alright, so heres what went down. I was approached by a cute rogue one day, saying "would you like to pvp like me, you lowly duelist scum? all you have to do is sign this charter" I looked up, and what i saw amazed me. I saw Mvp. Gladiator Mvp. My life has not been the same since. My daughter got a scholarship to the private high school shes always dreamed of. My wife moved back in with me. My crack!@#$% of a sister has cleaned up her act and is off the needle. All of this thanks to Mvp. THANK YOU MVP.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/12/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Keydorei
Alright, so heres what went down. I was approached by a cute rogue one day, saying "would you like to pvp like me, you lowly duelist scum? all you have to do is sign this charter" I looked up, and what i saw amazed me. I saw Mvp. Gladiator Mvp. My life has not been the same since. My daughter got a scholarship to the private high school shes always dreamed of. My wife moved back in with me. My crack!@#$% of a sister has cleaned up her act and is off the needle. All of this thanks to Mvp. THANK YOU MVP.

Sign me up
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
02/12/2013 06:38 AMPosted by Mvp
Alright, so I'm in need of one healer.

Are you still playing with that terrible priest, moonsalt?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]