Dunemaul nostalgia

90 Orc Warrior
hey, i realize most people dont like like walls of text, but idve made 10 posts if i didnt edit the previous one just as much.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Poor Dunemaul, we knew thee well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think the guild Trouble needs a shout out in this thread - running with those guys was the best time I ever had in this game. Luney, Cirius, and Brak were all pretty legit.

I only log on these days to BG in brackets that don't require me to spend any serious amount of time collecting gear....or maintaining it....
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Glad i started this topic. Really nice to see a some familiar faces. Hope you're all well!

Except Zimmer. Still smelly.

:)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Nice to see some ppl still kicking around
Edited by Darní on 5/7/2013 12:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
OMG dunemaul where have you gone
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dunemaul was my home all of BC/Wrath on this toon... I go over there occasionally but never see any familiar faces
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Poor old Dunelawl. Memories. Vanilla was probably the best on this server. BC was decent until the end. Left the server for most of Wrath to play with an RL friend. Came back in Cata just wasn't the same. Sad to see it in the state it's in but that's life I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I think the guild Trouble needs a shout out in this thread - running with those guys was the best time I ever had in this game. Luney, Cirius, and Brak were all pretty legit.

QFT
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
I logged in am alt today on dunemaul, like 3 people total in ironforge. I actually stayed playing again, now have a 90 mage too but on illidan.

Sup slante, hellx, zimmer, roridan. I remember playing with deception, dude never logged off.
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Hunter
Sup?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I logged in am alt today on dunemaul, like 3 people total in ironforge. I actually stayed playing again, now have a 90 mage too but on illidan.

Sup slante, hellx, zimmer, roridan. I remember playing with deception, dude never logged off.

I don't think Deception was played by one guy all the time.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Anyone remember Coachrand and his pugs hahaha omg some of those were lawls. Used to raid/heal on my priest Adna back in the BC days (though I don't think anyone will even know who I was). This was the server I started playing WoW on jeez that was a long time ago now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I miss Jiga, Andersen and Socks.

I remember that 20 page topic Jiga made exposing The Establishment and also that video Hiddenhate made about Malorum.
Edited by Velius on 6/20/2013 2:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
39 Draenei Priest
Tekno biggest troll ever.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still here with Society of Benevolence.
Reply Quote
97 Undead Mage
Dunemaul is sad these days, and Blizz just opened new free xfers from high pop servers to low pop servers.

Dunemaul isn't on the list.

They WANT us to all quit playing.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
They WANT you to pay them to move.
Reply Quote
97 Undead Mage
Ya, well, they aren't getting me and my wife, brother, his wife, sister, 3 IRL friends and my parents to shell out approximately $1400 to move all our crap to another server.

We will quit long before then, so because they are aiming to nickel-and-dime people for server swaps, they will lose out on $150/mo just from us...and if we quit, so will 20-30 members of our guild.

GJ Blizz, you are working towards losing $450-600 of income just from us ;)
Edited by Rotnflesh on 7/23/2013 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]