(H) Interested in a class review/training?

90 Gnome Priest
Blackhowl hate most people and wish to kill them with swords and axes and other stabby slashy things.

Best of luck, OP.

Joynal run up and hug Blackhowl's ankles even though Blackhowl wants to kill her with swords and axes and other stabby slashy things. And no doubt punt her after.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
my cat is interested. do you accept tuna?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/07/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Huppi

i still remember your cat tanking karazhan
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Thel

The following is a true story:

We had been stuck on Shade of Aran for weeks when FINALLY we had a good attempt... Boss was at 25%, everyone was alive, mana was good. Suddenly, my cat leapt out of nowhere, landing directly on my keyboard. In the ensuing madness, he somehow managed to alt-tab, open the start menu, and choose "shut down". The raid wiped while I was logging back into Windows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/07/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Huppi

The following is a true story:

We had been stuck on Shade of Aran for weeks when FINALLY we had a good attempt... Boss was at 25%, everyone was alive, mana was good. Suddenly, my cat leapt out of nowhere, landing directly on my keyboard. In the ensuing madness, he somehow managed to alt-tab, open the start menu, and choose "shut down". The raid wiped while I was logging back into Windows.

http://bit.ly/148Jhvx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]