Your left
My left
Their left
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
*raises hand*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Derpwood is still alive and recruiting on Duskwood, contact Ukon for an application.
Edited by Nickcraft on 2/12/2013 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I thought Ukon was in potential.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
garrock here..im still around..just not on the forums as much.. ..actually today's the first time in a year or more :P
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
garrock here..im still around..just not on the forums as much.. ..actually today's the first time in a year or more :P

garrock youre as ancient as me to this server damn dude

I just came by these forums for the first time in a while too, always do when I come back to this game to see if anybody interesting is still left (aka the "forum crew" during the BC days)

that and vanilla were nothing but quality threads back then, sucks how all forums are recruitment, wheres the dramawood
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
It's weird. I quit because they changed the talent trees and got rid of hybrid builds. So basically, you were obligated to put in time playing the game, instead of being clever with your talents/PvP skills. Came back briefly for Cata, even though I hated the change to the talent trees.

It's all incredibly bland now. My hunter RE the pets for example. They've made it very vanilla/boring. Easy. Simple. Obviously they are recruiting 8th graders into the game, or seniors (ala 60 year olds).

And I noticed Duskwood has so few people on it compared to before. Sad really. There were a lot of adults/non-hyper-teens on it back then. Now it's just overly quiet.

My GM and I PvP incessantly. Use oQueue for PvP now, so that helps find RBG's. But I feel like Blizzard has missed the boat. They have made too many servers. And, imo, they pretty much sucked the life out of PvP and some of the PvE stuff by making it so bland. If the requisite is that I have to spend forever playing to get Conquest Points in random battlegrounds (for those of us who are adults and can't schedule RBG's or Arena teams), because they don't give you any CP in a loss, and you can't make it up by being smart about hybrid talent builds or questing to get unique trinkets that won't be nerfed (see the notes for 5.3)....

....well, anyway, I wish they'd help repopulate my server. With adults. Who like to PvP :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I resub every so many months to see who's left as well.. just depressing to get onto duskwood nowadays. Hey, what can I say, I miss what the game used to be (for me anyway).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I resub every so many months to see who's left as well.. just depressing to get onto duskwood nowadays. Hey, what can I say, I miss what the game used to be (for me anyway).
Jon and Maiko are back.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I hate you anomaly.

You left me here to die.
Reply Quote
I hate you anomaly.

You left me here to die.

Let it all come out.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Paladin
04/07/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Brooksy

I just came by these forums for the first time in a while too, always do when I come back to this game to see if anybody interesting is still left (aka the "forum crew" during the BC days)

that and vanilla were nothing but quality threads back then, sucks how all forums are recruitment, wheres the dramawood

Hey Brooksy! How have you been?
Reply Quote
The half-famous-half-infamous Warrg is still here. I move Warregory to Horde.
Edited by Warrg on 4/21/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm still here, unfortunately.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
04/21/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Junkyarddog

Hey Brooksy! How have you been?

Yo Junk! You always seem to still be here every time I check up on the forums too haha. I've just been on and off WoW playing on servers with my friends now and then. Sup with you?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Brooksy...jeez that's a throwback from the good ol BC days
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Brooksy...jeez that's a throwback from the good ol BC days

good to see some familiar faces still around. hows it going bud? you were always a good friend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]