Resto shaman itl481 N' rising . Xfer ASAP.

90 Tauren Shaman
Active Long time healer LF a weekly Raid spot ; 10 or 25 man either will do. I am available EVERY NIGHT from 4pm too 4am the following day. Am Ready to server xfer if chance is given to me to raid and show my worthiness, and if the guild is ACTIVE and worth transfering over for. I am new to Pandaria dungeon raiding, but have done countless other 10 and 25 man raids in the past expansions on eother this shaman or my hunter.

ITL 481 and rising weekly, and hard at work at it. I am very alert, Use DBM and when I am told to move I MOVE ! I use Skype and Ventrilo. I have been working very hard on my gear to better prepare myself for a strong raiding guild that is ready to have me on their roster. I am currently on medical leave so i have LOTS of time to contribute to a guild and hope to make friends along the way. I am also interested in dungeon challenges and have a full pvpv set. I have multiple screens thus always having a layout and description of any Dungeon Boss or trash the raid encounters. if interested pls reply and ill be glad t contact u in game before to discuss. ty
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You should include your battletag so their officers can talk to you if need be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Lonok,

We're in need of a sexy resto sham. Chat me up in game: Nahimana#1413
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you would consider going elemental we would have a core spot for you. If your interested contact anyone in our guild after 7:00 pm.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Looks like he already transferred somewhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]