I love my Blood DK!

90 Human Death Knight
Ah... The lore, the idea behind its concept, all of it. Bathing in the blood of my enemies make me feel better. Runnin BGs with sockem boppers on, and still seeing that idiot ostrich stop and wait for her friend the sec my Bone Shield starts a whirlin. Yea, Bliz, you can take and take and yet we still are as hated as ever. Let them have their revenge in PVP, cuz they will never match us in prestige.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Hunter
02/06/2013 07:14 AMPosted by Darguiles
Ah... The lore, the idea behind its concept, all of it. Bathing in the blood of my enemies make me feel better. Runnin BGs with sockem boppers on, and still seeing that idiot ostrich stop and wait for her friend the sec my Bone Shield starts a whirlin. Yea, Bliz, you can take and take and yet we still are as hated as ever. Let them have their revenge in PVP, cuz they will never match us in prestige.

http://i.imgur.com/EiUJ5DS.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]