Iritha's Casserole Surprise - Healer OT

100 Tauren Druid
My only experience with Tsulong is LFR, but what I do is Flash Heal x2 (the 2nd one should hit right after Sun Breath is cast) -> Greater Heal -> Holy Word:Serenity -> Renew. Then don't heal Tsulong until your Renew has expired.

If you timed it right, you should be able to fit everything in a Sun Breath duration (you might be able to add another Flash Heal if you have time), and you can build up some crazy high Echo of Light ticks. I've seen 70k+, and I think I reached 100k once with Guardian Spirit on him. Casting any heals on Tsulong will greatly reduce the following Echo of Light ticks, and refreshing Renew by any means will replace the massively boosted heal. In LFR, I destroy the meters on this fight.

In the last Terrace LFR run I did, Tree form + Nature's Swiftness + Sun Breath + lucky crit = 3.2 million HP Healing Touch.

/flex
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/07/2013 07:07 AMPosted by Ffraid
Staples is pretty much my favorite store! I get dangerous when I'm in there.

I love office supplies, can't get enough of em. And yarn even though I haven't crocheted in like a year. And paint and.....other art things, silly art major-ness.

Pretty much if I won the lottery I would blow it at a combination of office supply stores, Michael's, Target, Gamestop, Barnes and Noble, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

edit- and music stores!
Edited by Aestyr on 2/7/2013 7:34 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rofl I just watched our H Vizier kill, the end was so funny :o

I'm just standing there being a loot !@#$% checking the body and get bonked with 2 rings right at the end. I believe I yelled a swear word over vent. xDDD
100 Tauren Shaman
Well, this guy can do HoF LFR now - he is ilvl 470 when I have a crafted cloth chest in my bags. :)
90 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Qùess
Rofl I just watched our H Vizier kill,

We loose at least two people to that per week.
90 Draenei Shaman
Feels sooooo gooooooooooood :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68

/cackle

/dances

Morenn even came by the PW thread over on the priest forum to try to find me...

I even had Rain Real ID stalking you for me in case you came online. ;)

<3

awwwwwwwwwwww :D

And I'll totally admit to being an office supplies junkie. Show me a new day planner and I lose my head, and I also have to have a whole array of different pens for different purposes (types and colours).

It also translates to D&D, in a dice obsession. I have to have a different (complete) set of dice for each character I've played over the years, and for each character's different weapons/abilities. So atm I play a bard... I have Cobalt dice for her MH dagger, Caribbean Blue Frosted dice for her OH dagger, Borealis Sky Blue dice for her bow, and Easter Pink dice for her magic abilities, lore rolls, and saving rolls.

In addition to the dice needing to be all organized in that way, of course, the regular office supply obsession *really* gets worked up over how I create & maintain my character sheet...
Edited by Ellarix on 2/7/2013 10:10 AM PST
02/07/2013 03:12 AMPosted by Winnifred
In other news I am impossible to please while shopping.

Yeah me too. Especially underwear.

no underwire
no padding
no patterns
mostly cotton please

it's freaking impossible to find bras and undies that meet these basic criteria.

I just worked 35 hours within three days, ripped my work pants, and I really don't wanna go shopping.
Edited by Heartsings on 2/7/2013 12:46 PM PST
In other news ..... if anyone here listens to spanish radio? There's this song I can't find on youtube. It's with a female voice and a fast beat, and she sings so fast y suave I can't make out anything except "ra ta ton". Kinda sounds like a remix of Rabiosa. Any clues?
90 Blood Elf Priest
no underwire
no padding
no patterns
mostly cotton please

it's freaking impossible to find bras and undies that meet these basic criteria.

My sympathies. The perfect bra and comfy shoes are the Grail of feminine apparel.

Yes underwire.
Light padding (enough to keep me from smuggling raisins in the freezer section of the grocery store, not enough to constitute false advertising!)
No retarded little bows or buttons between the cups that will show through my clothes.
Straps must be at least one inch wide.
And for the everyday bra (like for work or w/e) pale pink or white only. Beige underwear is so gross and makes me look like I am wearing an ace bandage.
Annnnnd must be available in a 46 D.

Yeah...
I'm picky.
100 Blood Elf Mage
*avoids making inappropriate comments*
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/07/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Taymage
*avoids making inappropriate comments*

-avoids making eye contact-
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/07/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Shammyren

Oi!
Eyes up HERE!
100 Blood Elf Mage
02/07/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Winnifred

Oi!
Eyes up HERE!

Don't worry hon, I'm a gay boy. I was just going to compliment you on how good the girls look in that outfit! :P
90 Night Elf Druid
MY PRETTY OFFICE STUFF!

http://i46.tinypic.com/wswc4j.jpg

Left (which is actually the right of my desk) a weekly to-do list and arrow post it notes with one that has notes about YouTube stuffages.
Right (left side of desk lolz) more post it notes, some arrow tabs, and 'normal' tabs which I'll be using for the OOM Podcast binder I am working on.
Bottom left pennnnnssss (and other writing stuff), I bought a pack of 18 colorful pens. 'Cos I like colors and color coding. So sue me.
Bottom right this cute heart shapped bowl thingy. Had candy in it until I ate it all >_>

Everything was $1 at Target besides the pens (3.50 for 18!).
100 Blood Elf Mage
MY PRETTY OFFICE STUFF!

http://i46.tinypic.com/wswc4j.jpg

Left (which is actually the right of my desk) a weekly to-do list and arrow post it notes with one that has notes about YouTube stuffages.
Right (left side of desk lolz) more post it notes, some arrow tabs, and 'normal' tabs which I'll be using for the OOM Podcast binder I am working on.
Bottom left pennnnnssss (and other writing stuff), I bought a pack of 18 colorful pens. 'Cos I like colors and color coding. So sue me.
Bottom right this cute heart shapped bowl thingy. Had candy in it until I ate it all >_>

Everything was $1 at Target besides the pens (3.50 for 18!).

Wow, that's impressive. Far more like decor than mere office supplies . . .
90 Night Elf Druid
I like to keep them in a neat fashion while still having them be easily accessible :D
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Winnifred
Annnnnd must be available in a 46 D.

I'm curious as to how, exactly, you can faceroll your dps, if this is the case?

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://i47.tinypic.com/dskll.jpg

I started making the pages for the binder for OOM :3

YAY

Now to put all the pages in after writing on them :P
02/07/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Taymage

Oi!
Eyes up HERE!

Don't worry hon, I'm a gay boy. I was just going to compliment you on how good the girls look in that outfit! :P

I feel like 90% of the people that regular post in the healer offtopic threads are females or gay males. I guess we make the best healers?
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/07/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Riôt
I'm curious as to how, exactly, you can faceroll your dps, if this is the case?

Well the "face" part may not be strictly accurate.
:P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]