Iritha's Casserole Surprise - Healer OT

90 Pandaren Priest
02/08/2013 01:19 AMPosted by Tailias
That being said, I think most of our healers are straight males. Probably.

Given how much you and Phancy flirt with and make suggestive comments about me, I am going to doubt this.

02/08/2013 01:19 AMPosted by Tailias
I'm sure I'll have enough Prot gear by then to carry both my badness and your badness through early T15.

In response to you calling me a one-button wonder, I'd like you to know that atonement requires 3 buttons: Smite, Holy Fire, and Penance.

That's right, still more complex than Arcane.

02/07/2013 09:44 PMPosted by Taymage
Then of course there is our Proudmoore raid group. Eight gay guys and two straight guys. I kind of feel sorry for them sometimes.

Tell me more!
Edited by Kerias on 2/8/2013 6:32 AM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
02/08/2013 05:51 AMPosted by Flintte
I guess I broke rule #1 of the internet in assuming that most of the female characters in this forum were actual females. I could've sworn that Mist, Buffyria, and Veroicone were girls. My bad, guys.

Funnily enough it didn't appear any straight males played male characters, yet the opposite for gays.
90 Pandaren Priest
My avatar was male undead and male worgen until pandas :/
90 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2013 06:30 AMPosted by Kerias
Given how much you and Phancy flirt with and make suggestive comments about me, I am going to doubt this.

Totally irrelevant, big boy.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I will be a female BE until the day I die or go alliance. Then I'll be a female dwarf again.
90 Tauren Druid
When people ask for my height, I tell them I am 5-foot-almost-1. My guild tells me that my being GM, RL, and playing a male tauren as a main clearly indicates that I have some sort of Napoleon complex. I have no idea what they are talking about. Doesn't everyone plot to conquer the world on the weekends?

And in raid chat the other week, it was the healers talking about football, and the tanks telling us to knock it off and buff up. :P

I am neither a gay male, nor a straight one, which should get me caught up to this page, now.
90 Pandaren Priest
02/08/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Qùess
Then I'll be a female dwarf again.

I'm disgusted.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I could've sworn that Mist, Buffyria, and Veroicone were girls. My bad, guys.

I made an awful lot of female Blood Elf characters once I got TBC. None of which I've gotten rid of.

/shrug
90 Tauren Priest
My boyfriend is nearly a foot taller than me, and I'm 5'5. >.>

And honestly, Winni. 46D? I wish mine were that small... ;.;
90 Blood Elf Priest
My turn to catch up on the census!

I am a five foot even young straight lady (bf will be 4 years in late May) with butt length brown hair (double natural red/blonde highlights that only show in natural sunlight) with glasses and eyes that change color (blue/green/grey/hazel). And a 36b/c depending on manufacture. No underwires or padding or lace, prefer sports for work.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I could've sworn that Mist, Buffyria, and Veroicone were girls.

This just made my day.

Riôt
Edited by Riôt on 2/8/2013 9:10 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/08/2013 07:14 AMPosted by Kerias
Then I'll be a female dwarf again.

I'm disgusted.

^^^
90 Draenei Shaman
It is definitely funny because this time of year, every single year, regardless of what guild I'm in, this always happens: we're forming the raid or on break, and then a bunch of sports fanatics start talking about football. AND THEY GET INTO IT and really start rambling about various teams and stuff... and the healer channel is like, this little rebellion.

"What are they talking about? Patriots? Cowboys? Vikings? What the... are the Village People getting back together? Oh wait, they just mentioned John Madden, that's the guy from the fungus commercials, I think he plays footballs or something... RIGHT it's the super bowl... let's talk about music/movies/ANYTHING BUT FAT SWEATY MEN CHASING A BALL AROUND A FIELD".

rofl :D

I raid with a bunch of people where at least 4 of them (one a woman) are rabid football/baseball/basketball fans. I get SO TIRED of the sports crap...

edit: Happily married female here; 5'5". I'll be 40 in July.
Edited by Ellarix on 2/8/2013 9:19 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
02/07/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Kerias
Raid's debating skipping MSV now since we've downed Will. I wholehearedly agree, but some people want trinkets and such. I want more boss kills.

And I need that Will kill!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So...are those who prefer men waiting for dem mens to start posting dimensions?

Riôt
90 Gnome Priest
6'2" and 130 pounds.

I am naught but sticks.
90 Night Elf Priest
O.o Skoot, do you have to hold onto things when a strong wind gusts by?
90 Draenei Shaman
02/08/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Elethia
O.o Skoot, do you have to hold onto things when a strong wind gusts by?

Yeah, I was 121 lbs when I was at my smallest as an anorexic (at 5'5")... can't imagine 130lbs at 6'2".
90 Tauren Druid
So...are those who prefer men waiting for dem mens to start posting dimensions?

Riôt

I don't care about the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.

>:D
5'4 here.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]