Renewing Mists/Dismounting

90 Blood Elf Monk
Please let Renewing Mists dismount upon cast like other healing classes (Renew, PoS, Regrowth) instant casts. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Just put /dismount in the front of a macro. Won't effect the GCD or anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/06/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Venom
Just put /dismount in the front of a macro. Won't effect the GCD or anything.

I think the point is that she shouldn't have to macro it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It is irritating that it doesn't but our other heals do, since 99% of the time its what we open with.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I agree completely, I hate having to personally dismount it and cast, when it can be on auto dismount when casted :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought it was just a problem with VuhDo that I couldn't fix, and just had to deal with.

Perhaps not.

Riôt
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same with sitting down and drinking. You do not automatically get up when casting ReM. Instead I get an error message "I can't do that right now" and have to manually get up before I can cast. Casting Soothing mist while sitting to get up does work, so why not ReM?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
1st world problems?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
It's fixed in 5.2.

I seriously can't believe it made it into 5.1 though since anybody who has ever played a healing Monk in PvP pretty much leads/dismounts by throwing out ReM.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Until it's fixed, use this macro:

/stand
/dismount
/cast renewing mist
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]