HCT 5: Should I gem for Armor Pen?

90 Pandaren Hunter
Been a vegetarian for about a year now.....

But breaking that tonight to make some of my awesome schnitzel.

I had a friend back in high school that was vegan. She had all those PETA stickers and stuff on her binders. It made me cringe :s
Will you be returning to the land of vegetarianism after schnitzel night or does it not work that way? :u
90 Dwarf Hunter
Been a vegetarian for about a year now.....

But breaking that tonight to make some of my awesome schnitzel.

I had a friend back in high school that was vegan. She had all those PETA stickers and stuff on her binders. It made me cringe :s
Will you be returning to the land of vegetarianism after schnitzel night or does it not work that way? :u

Nah I'm not THAT bad with it.

But yeah I'll probably be back to that tomorrow. Just a guilty pleasure and hadn't cooked it in over a year.

It's not that I don't like meat. I love meat. I just feel ridiculously clean and healthy after making the switch to being straight edge and a vegetarian.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Got a new PvP xmog because I'm sick of farming ToC.

Should load soon.
Edited by Yjjial on 2/14/2013 5:03 PM PST
90 Dwarf Hunter
I could never go vegetarian, I'm too picky an eater (plus it's hard to be a vegetarian when you only eat 4 vegetables). My brother goes through phases of vegetarian and vegan periodically. I'm not sure what state he's in at the moment.

One of my favorite songs is "Carrot Juice is Murder"
8 Goblin Warrior
You just gained some more respect from me Bullet. I can't go vegetarian either and for much of the same reason as Zeherah. I am down to red meat once in a month and salads three times a week plus I had to go gluten free. If we had better freezes I'd go get me some rabbit to eat as soon as the season opened.
90 Dwarf Hunter
It's not as bad as I thought it'd be but I love cooking so finding different ways to spice and flavor of vegetables made it really easy. Tofu meat was pretty gross at first but it's an acquired taste, so it's not eating rabbit food all the time.

You can almost substitute any meats you see in Chinese food with the tofu variants and it tastes almost identical due to the sauce blends and what not. It's amazing what a little soy, ginger, and curry powder can do to the taste of tofu.

After I got out of rehab, I was pretty deadset on getting healthy. I have a fairly addictive personality and ate too much red meat, so in addition to the drugs and alcohol, my solution was to cut it all out 100% as to not run the risk of falling back into bad habits. Lost weight, in great shape, and feel healthier and cleaner than I've ever felt.

But amg the schnitzel was awesome. The joy of having a German family. Get a cookbook from my greatgrandma each year when I visit chock full of old world recipes.
Edited by Bullettime on 2/14/2013 7:32 PM PST
8 Goblin Warrior
I avoid Chinese foods for a lot of reasons. If it wasn't my tea addiction I'd probably go primal.
90 Pandaren Hunter
This is why you're my idol, bullet (Z is too, I have many good idols :u). I really don't have the self control to pull off what either of you guys are doing.

02/14/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Whim
If it wasn't my tea addiction I'd probably go primal.

Ooooh I wanna start a tea collection! I absolutely love apple and cinnamon tea, and strawberry and cream o-o
90 Dwarf Hunter
It got easy after awhile.

But man those first 2 months. Not only cutting out the alcohol and getting off "h-drug" (it's censored) but also not being able to eat burgers or steak. I was at the point of insanity for a little bit. Luckily time and getting addicted to tattoos helped that a lot.

And apple cinnamon tea is pretty amazing.
Edited by Bullettime on 2/14/2013 7:49 PM PST
8 Goblin Warrior
02/14/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Leorina
If it wasn't my tea addiction I'd probably go primal.

Ooooh I wanna start a tea collection! I absolutely love apple and cinnamon tea, and strawberry and cream o-o
I'm a Southern boy, I like a little iced tea with my sugar.
90 Dwarf Hunter
There we go!
Also I'm a fan of that southern sweet tea, myself as well.

Bullet, I must ask... did you have spätzle?
90 Pandaren Hunter
So...I always poo poo vegetarians, especially my sister, because I could never give up meat. But I just realized that I haven't eaten any meat since Tuesday and am probably a lot closer to vegetarian than I imagine myself. Maybe it's just that I like picking on my sister? I guess I'm more Chris Traegar than Ron Swanson.

02/14/2013 08:03 PMPosted by Whim

I'm a Southern boy, I like a little iced tea with my sugar.

Going to Bojangle's now...thanks...that'll set me back a few days.
90 Orc Hunter
Tried for the gun Yj, no luck :(. All well.
8 Goblin Warrior

Going to Bojangle's now...thanks...that'll set me back a few days.
:D
90 Dwarf Hunter
There's always next week, brotha! I'm still trying for my Envoy
90 Dwarf Hunter
There we go!
Also I'm a fan of that southern sweet tea, myself as well.

Bullet, I must ask... did you have spätzle?

Not this time. I do cook it frequently though, especially knöpfle, and prefer it in my cooking over the common, and bland, Italian style noodles that most use.

And I make it myself instead of buying it "ready to prepare" at the foreign markets so you get that richer flavor.
Edited by Bullettime on 2/15/2013 1:22 PM PST
90 Pandaren Hunter
Question. How in the unholy nine circles of hell can I solo Alysrazor? I want to get back into mount collecting, but Aly has been a pain in the !@# to do since she knocks me outside of the fight area and it resets.
90 Draenei Hunter
02/15/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Demichelis
Question. How in the unholy nine circles of hell can I solo Alysrazor? I want to get back into mount collecting, but Aly has been a pain in the !@# to do since she knocks me outside of the fight area and it resets.

I've never been knocked out before and I was doing it on two characters weekly, got mount now though ;P
If she puts rings up really high don't go for them, the fight resets and you lose your wings. Usually happens just as she dives for a flyover (Molting I think its called?)
Edited by Bright on 2/16/2013 4:09 PM PST
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/16/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Bright

I've never been knocked out before and I was doing it on two characters weekly, got mount now though ;P
If she puts rings up really high don't go for them, the fight resets and you lose your wings. Usually happens just as she dives for a flyover (Molting I think its called?)

Aha, there's the problem then. Now I'm ready to give it a legit shot. I bring a healer with me for trash before Aly though.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Had I been running logs, I would have ranked 30 in 10N Garajal. D:

(gearing up our tanks for next patch ftw?)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]