Prot Trinket Question

90 Human Paladin
Is Lei Shen's Final Orders a viable item for Prot since Haste is so good right now?

The Strength proc on it isn't useless, too, because it's Parry rating and attack power/spell power, which helps healing and Sacred Shield.

Since the link isn't giving the proper value, the proc gives 3236 Strength on the Normal Mode version.
Edited by Emberstone on 2/7/2013 12:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It's an extremely good trinket for Prot - so good in fact, that I'd rank it as the best overall damage reduction trinket of the tier (on top of obviously being quite good for beating enrage timers).

It's hard to beat a tremendous amount of passive Haste, and Strength is actually a bit better than Parry rating for us because of Sacred Shield/SoI heals. (Strength still isn't stellar, but it's better than pure avoidance.)

Obviously I'd still pass to a Ret Paladin since the Mastery/Dodge one is roughly equal in value to a tank, but if you have it, it's supposed to be delicious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I had the opportunity to get it last week, but I actually passed to an offspec Ret because I was unsure of the Strength proc.

We have no mainspec Strength-based dps, so next time it drops, I'll be sure to grab it.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Been using it in my prot set for awhile now. I'm enjoying it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]