Anticipation

90 Undead Monk
Am I the only one that loves Anticipation?

Screw Ninja stars...gogo flexibility of back to back 5 point finishers!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Pretty much everyone takes it for PvE. If our time on the target were better I would take it for PvP but since its not I pick Shuriken Toss.

Truthfully its kind of ridiculous we have to talent Anticipation when rets get a version baseline but thats another argument i guess.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Used to love anticipation now playing without st is just a dead end street
Reply Quote
I started with AP also but I soon realized a damaging ability that applys poisons (gap closer) and generates combo points is way to much to pass up, Plus it feels like I have deadly throw again...
:c
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
i really don't like anticipation. it feels clunky, at least imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I started with AP also but I soon realized a damaging ability that applys poisons (gap closer) and generates combo points is way to much to pass up, Plus it feels like I have deadly throw again...

5.2 is going to suck. I'm going to miss it proc'ing Crippling so much! :(
But, I guess people will consider the alternatives now for PVP. Unless that ranged auto-attacks is extremely powerful.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/07/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Knocrogue
Unless that ranged auto-attacks is extremely powerful.

it is extremely powerful.

i've been playing on the PTR extensively , and ranged auto attacks + ST damage + lethal poison procs are very strong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Unless that ranged auto-attacks is extremely powerful.

it is extremely powerful.

i've been playing on the PTR extensively , and ranged auto attacks + ST damage + lethal poison procs are very strong.

Meh, still gonna take marked for death over Shuriken Toss
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/07/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Kishipsho
Meh, still gonna take marked for death over Shuriken Toss

imo they are situational. Blizz gave us free talent changes in arena for this purpose i believe.

i'll still run toss the majority of the time most likely, but MFD will certainly have its uses as it is a very nice talent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Gunning down a low health mage while rooted by throwing little red pebbles at his back is too good a feeling in pvp :).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Welp, thanks to somebody *Cough*
02/07/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Viiss
me
*Cough*, shuriken now no longer applies non lethal, which now makes it rather lackluster. It was used as a gap closer, now it's just purely ranged dps.

NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>>>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592201058<<<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please do not feed Viss' ego. He/she loves being given credit for this, even though it had absolutely nothing to do with his/her post. Blizzard doesn't listen to ONE random Rogue and decide to make a change based off that opinion.

Hopefully, with the changes in 5.2, the change to ST will be balanced in the long run. We'll never really know until the patch goes live and everyone can get their hands on it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'm still leveling, but, I can't wait for Anticipation.

Scuse the pun.

(Please don't be one of those idiots who has a public meltdown everytime someone refers to a pun, lol).
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Rogue
Anticipation's nice, live Toss is great, PTR Toss might make something intersting with Sub + Subterfuge + Deadly Throw ... but what I'm really looking forward to is Mut MfD. Kidney Shot into Envenom without 20s ramp-up? Yes please! The extra energy will be nice too.

02/09/2013 12:30 AMPosted by Bullsdontmoo
15 page discussion on rogues being too overpowered, there's a good chance it caught somebodies eye and somebody on the Dev team thought "HMMM MAYBE THEY'RE RIGHT, BUT LET'S NERF IT - THE BLIZZARD WAY!"

The key phrase there is "THE BLIZZARD WAY!" I think most Rogues in that thread would have preferred the Live version of Toss vice the PTR +auto-attacks -utility version.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]