495frost/blood DK lf raiding.10/16HM exp

90 Orc Death Knight
Title pretty much sums it up im a 495 ilvl frost dk or 495 ilvl blood dk lf raiding guild, im 10/16 Hm expd you can add my b-tag NaltedSuts#1670 if you wana get in contact with me. Perferably late night as in 7:30 pst earliest - when ever and week days :D

willing to go to transfer and or go alliance.
Edited by Walnut on 2/1/2013 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Walnut, I sent you a realid invite since <Still Thirsty> is looking for a tank. I hope to talk to you sometime about guild details. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Walnut, I will keep this brief. We have been a guild for a bit over 3 years, in that time we went from relative nobody's to server 1st 10 man and top 100 US ending in Cataclysm.
As of know we have switched to raiding 2 days on the weekend as we all have jobs, school and responsibilities that eat up our weekdays. Regardless we remain the way we have always been, a group of like minded adults that love to raid competitively but far less than the leading competition. Its due to our efficiency, love of theory crafting and casual mindset that we have gone so far. TL;DR we are 6/16 HM 10 Man Raiding weekends as most of our members have lives/jobs.

For more information please check my recruitment post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7789209234?page=1#14

As for our raiding history http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Oprah/rating.tier13

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Whats up BigWalnuts
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey Walnut

<Taken> Alliance on Kil'Jaeden is looking for a solid frost DK for hardmode progression. We're 7/16H. Please feel free to add me: Hotshift#1364. Or apply at, Taken-guild.com I would definitely like to hear from you. We're offering paid server transfers also, which might help in your decision.
Edited by Furean on 1/31/2013 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Not much Big...Healgasm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still looking for the right place :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hello Walnut! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a DK who can play both roles for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Also some exciting news! <Addiction> is planning to go 25 man and is only a few key members away from doing so. Our recruitment will reflect that.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 10/16 HM
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

1 Tank: DK or Monk
2 Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk, Disc Priest
2 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin, DK, WW monk
3 Caster DPS: Elem shaman, boomkin, warlock

Obviously high quality applicants will be considered and trialed.

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: lilsean2648@aol.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Seems like a guy whose really into his nuts.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
haha.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
You said you preferred later nights, is that not negotiable? ;o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
What are you raid times ?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bum-pity bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 6/6H 25 vaults. 4/6H 25 man Heart of Fear. 1/4H 25 man ToES.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

We converted back to 25 mans the last week of October. With the exception of a week for the Holidays we have been consistently progressing through current content. Our goal is to go above and beyond the group that got us a US 60 H Rag kill. It is possible and we are recruiting like minded individuals to help achieve our goal. Our core group of players are incredibly skilled, however, we are not satisfied with where we are currently as a guild and will continue to build a roster that will surpass expectations along with take our place among the top guilds in the US.

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

2 Frost Death Knight
1 Resto Druid
1 Hunter
1 Mage
1 Mistweaver
1 Mage
1 Fury Warrior
1 Warlock

MEDIUM PRIORITY

1 Feral Druid
1 Holy Paladin

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
Keebler#1861
GM: tibiron#1639
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i dont like self bumpin but im doing it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
added your battle tag. <Last Word> of Ner'zhul is looking for a full time tank. 12/16h, 4 nights a week from 7:30-10:30pm PST. pibacc#1188 or LWlol.com for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled raiders for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. We are currently 10/16 Heroic, with plans of being a top raiding guild in MoP.

Current needs:
DK (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Mon-Thurs @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId Battletag: icetrance#1715

Apply at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]