01/31/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Truewan
For Elethia…

Oh dear. Oh my.

Now you really will get me flustery.
Edited by Elethia on 1/31/2013 4:25 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/31/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Truewan
I dream of Electric Sheep

yes, but... Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

/sunglasses.
100 Night Elf Priest
In other news...I can't speak above a whisper right now. :<

Or, well, I can, but it hurts and I sound...well...I don't actually know what I sound like, but it's bad.

@Tsilyi:

Okay. Okay. That was a good reference.

Here: ♥
Edited by Elethia on 1/31/2013 4:30 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
(>'.')>♥

♥<('.'<)

(>'♥'<)

<(^_^)>♥
100 Night Elf Priest
Okay, Kirbyi.
90 Blood Elf Priest
/giggle

e: hey, I didn't eat it... but I will treasure it. It's the only one I'll ever get!
Edited by Tsilyi on 1/31/2013 4:47 PM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
In other news...I can't speak above a whisper right now. :<

Or, well, I can, but it hurts and I sound...well...I don't actually know what I sound like, but it's bad.

@Tsilyi:

Okay. Okay. That was a good reference.

Here: ♥

Odds are, we'll never meet IRL or outside of this forum. But I've realized that opposites attract, if there is such a thing as alternate realities, I can tell you that in one of them you and I have met and hit it off great. Probably even have kids and stuff too.

Lol I'm kidding that last part, maybe. Anyway, here's to thinking of you.
90 Troll Priest
String theory. It exists.

BELIEVE.
90 Night Elf Priest
String theory. It exists.

BELIEVE.

With respect, no.
100 Night Elf Priest
@Tsilyi:

Look, I know you eat hearts. Especially Nelf hearts. Don't lie.

@Truewan:

One never knows. I've actually met more than a handful of players IRL (and I'm not talking about conventions or guild meet ups).

But how opposite do you think we are, hm?

@Ash:

I believe in a thing called love.
90 Troll Priest
Have you taken a quantum class? O.o
90 Night Elf Priest
@Tsilyi:

Look, I know you eat hearts. Especially Nelf hearts. Don't lie.

@Truewan:

One never knows. I've actually met more than a handful of players IRL (and I'm not talking about conventions or guild meet ups).

But how opposite do you think we are, hm?

@Ash:

I believe in a thing called love.

Opposite enough to bring a new information the other fails to see. Opposite enough to realize how different we may be. But, enough in common to have a blast without even trying to.

Perhaps, we will meet someday. I would like that.
100 Night Elf Priest
Quite possibly! Heck, unless you've found one of my many mentionings of where I live, we may live in the same city and be unaware (it's happened two or three times to me, at this point).
90 Night Elf Priest
01/31/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Ashleycakez
Have you taken a quantum class? O.o

String theory will likely remain a theory for at least a hundred years or so. But I'm not concerned over that. There are few truths in this world that I agree with, maybe it's because I've had to fight all my life to survive. But on some topics I prefer to deal with the here and now to avoid headaches.
90 Night Elf Priest
01/31/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Elethia
Quite possibly! Heck, unless you've found one of my many mentionings of where I live, we may live in the same city and be unaware (it's happened two or three times to me, at this point).

Lol... I grew up in a town of 1500 people and I would have known if I seen you. (trust me on that).

So... lol may I ask where you live?

EDIT: I just had deja vu. Which is quite strange. Maybe you're right Ashley LOL
Edited by Truewan on 1/31/2013 5:07 PM PST
90 Human Priest
Come on... this kind of thread is very retarded. Every time I see "Power Word: bla bla bla" from some user that has ventrilo or a blog about WoW and millions of other noobs come here to post thinking that this makes them part of the community. Come on...this is not your blog or whatever for you trying to flood the WoW forum. Stop the 57 pages thread filled with retard things that has 0% of usefull information about WoW right now.

Ty.
100 Night Elf Priest
@Truewan:

Welp, that's about as opposite as opposites can get, I suppose. My mind loves exploring all those wibbly-wobbly topics.

I'm living in Seattle, currently. :3

@Maha:

Sorry you feel that way. You may want to know, however, that these threads are a great escape from the general tetchiness of the forums. We also answer questions that happen to wander in, and always try to welcome any and all newcomers.

If you can set aside the crazy Elly-conspiracy theories for a bit, even you're welcome to take part.
Edited by Elethia on 1/31/2013 5:14 PM PST
90 Troll Priest
I dabble in random science topics on the side. Its a hobby of mine, aside being the fields of study I enjoy most.

Reading about quantum mechanics, string theory, and the vastness of the universe never ceases to amaze me.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]