486 eilvl Enhancement Shaman LF Raiding Guild

90 Troll Shaman
Character Info: Troll Enhancement Shaman
Armory Profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Isny/advanced
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US
Realm Type: PvE/PvP

Hello,

486 Enh Shaman looking for a hardcore guild ( or semi) for raid progression, specifically guilds on heroics or gearing towards them.

I heard Trollbane is a good home, so I thought I'd drop this here.

I can raid Sunday to Thursday 7pm - 12am EST, although that is certainly flexible.

Here is what I'm bringing to the table:

- I know my class and can prove it.
- I read up/watch videos of all boss fights.
- I am situationally aware.
- I prefer a 25 man raiding guild but I am not opposed to 10 man raiding guild.
- I will always come to raids with the proper food, flasks and pots.
- I have raiding appropriate 600 professions.

What I expect of you (as a guild)

- The guild to be motivated to do Heroic Mode content (or actively seeking it)and have the roster to complete it.
- I'm not looking to ride the bench...I want to actively contribute to your guild.
- Be socially active... I hate talking to myself in g chat.

Please contact me via Isny#1553 (make sure to put a message as to who you are) if you want to setup a time to talk. You can also leave a message here, and I will reply.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Iron Legion is always looking for solid DPS to strengthen our ranks.

Hit up any officer in-game for a chat and more info.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
three enhance shamans?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Cat Five is looking for a progression type minded dps. Currently #1 on server with 6/6 H MSV, 3/6 H HoF, 4/4 N ToeS with elite protectors down. Guild has hit a rough spot since January 17th with minimal raiding just looking to fill 2 dps spots and 1 healer for patch 5.2.

My real id if you would like to chat is romanousmc@yahoo.com or contact Tanishalfelf#1950

Hope to here from you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We are looking for a dedicated and skilled players to round out and fill some openings for our 2nd ten man. For t14 we went 14/14 and 3/14 H starting late. For t15 we are currently 1/12. We are looking to fill spots ASAP. If you think you can make our raid times and show up and know the fights we will take you the first night you are on the server.

For Dps we are looking for:
Shaman (Elemental or Enhance)
Hunter
Druid (Balance or Feral)
Lock
Warrior (Fury or Arms)

Even if your class and spec was not listed above, do not fret, we are always accepting new recruits who think they have what it takes to break into our ranks. We hold the stance that the better player gets the raid spot.

Our Raid times are
545-900pm PST (server time) Monday-Thursday (7-10MST; 8-11CST; 9-12EST)

Contact Info:
If you have any questions please contact me at Darklord8686#1449
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]