Suggestions for paladin ret glyphs

90 Human Paladin
These are some ideas Ive had that would make paladin ret glyphs more useful in PvE. I havent really given much thought to the PvP affects they would have, but Im sure that's where all you guys on the forums will disect the ideas for balance sake.

Glyph of Templars Verdict: Using Templars Virdict increases the duration of Inquisition by X amount. (or refreshes the duration)

Glyph of Avenging Wrath: While under the effects of Avenging Wrath, you become an angel of justice. Reduces threat generated by all abilities by 10% (for example). The paladin could also actually change shape into a angel-like being complete with the wrath wings, simular to the priest form when they die.

Glyph of Divine Storm v1: Divine Storm only requires 1 holy power to use during the duration of Avenging Wrath.

Glyph of Divine Storm v2: Divine Storm will generate 1 charge of holy power if it hits 5 or more targets.

Glyph of Crusader Strike: Changes the damage dealt by crusader strike to holy damage, but reduced the percentage of weapon damage to 100%.

Glyph of Condemnation: Using hammer of wrath will consume your censure stacks on the target, adding the damage they would deal to the hammer of wraths total damage.

The last glyph was just something I thought of, that might be an interesting idea for a stronger execute. It would have certain times when it could be OP, but just an idea I thought Id throw out there.
Edited by Quegyboe on 2/1/2013 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*bump*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your xmog. How long did it take?
I WANT IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lightforge set? It's the first set! Before T1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Divine Storm Glyph

The aoe effect of divine storm moves PVP targets 180 degrees based on current radius form pally character center
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Bump*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/01/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Quegyboe
Glyph of Templars Verdict: Using Templars Virdict increases the duration of Inquisition by X amount. (or refreshes the duration)

Although I dont really like the way Inquisition works (specially in PvP), I dont think we need a glyph like that. Maybe on Hammer of Wrath then? Or in Killing Blows? Since I dont really see a problem with Inquisition while raiding..

Glyph of Avenging Wrath: While under the effects of Avenging Wrath, you become an angel of justice. Reduces threat generated by all abilities by 10% (for example). The paladin could also actually change shape into a angel-like being complete with the wrath wings, simular to the priest form when they die.

I like the idea, but I would rather see this in a reworked GoAK.

Glyph of Divine Storm v1: Divine Storm only requires 1 holy power to use during the duration of Avenging Wrath.

Glyph of Divine Storm v2: Divine Storm will generate 1 charge of holy power if it hits 5 or more targets.

The second sounds good (even to be a baseline addition), but the first one Idk. It wouldnt really work well with any tier 5 talents.

Glyph of Crusader Strike: Changes the damage dealt by crusader strike to holy damage, but reduced the percentage of weapon damage to 100%.

Wouldnt it make this glyph obligatory? Even if is 100%, just the buff from Inquisition = 130% (not even counting ~30% of armor). I would like to see this in GoAK as well.

Glyph of Condemnation: Using hammer of wrath will consume your censure stacks on the target, adding the damage they would deal to the hammer of wraths total damage.

I would like this being add to Judgment on a new Seal system instead. Like this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709861780?page=6#105

We do need new glyphs though. I really felt like I was wasting money when buying mine's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*bump* for more attention! Maybe mods would point the devs to some of these ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For glyphs, we need more utility if healing is going to stay the same.

I wish to see Seal of Truth reverted. A glyph for damage times stacks on judgement if only used on 1 target maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]