<Chaos Knightz> Recruiting 10man

90 Blood Elf Warlock
<Chaos Knightz>
Server : Blackrock
Faction : Horde

Background:
We are a raiding guild that began late and wants to progress while having a good time playing the game. We are currently filling our raid group for our core 10 Man, as well as building up our PvP activity. If you are looking for a relaxed environment and a fun place to play with a friendly ventrilo then we are the guild you are looking for! We are looking for (Age)18+(Mature players).

In-Game Contacts:

Guild Master

MaD
-------------------------------------------
Senior Officers

Deadsqual(PvP)
Officers
Rage (Website Admin)
Zulidus (PvP)
Talons(25 Man)

Raid Times:

[u]Group 1
(ToT)(Building 25 man)
Tues. and Thursday (Extra day is Monday if anyone wants to run it 10 man)
8Pm(Est)-10Pm(Est)
5PM-7Pm(Server Time)

Roles We are Currently Looking for!

Tank:
N/A

Heals:
1 Healer(Monk/Pally)(25 Man)

DPS:
Monk (Group 1)(25 Man)
Death Knight (Group 1)(Frost)(Off spec blood)(25 Man)
Druid(Boomkin/Feral)(25 Man)
Warlock(Any Spec Prefer Affliction)(25 Man)

Or just post here and I will respond ASAP!
Edited by Vladmiri on 6/11/2013 2:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bumpz
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Would you be needing a Retribution Paladin at all? I came in late to the raiding scene and am looking for a new home!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yes we do have one more melee DPS slot open ATM. If you would like to raid with us come this tuesday and thursday you would be more than welcome to come if you can make our raid times. Im assuming that you can because you posted here on this thread. So add me in game or one of the officers and we can give you any more info that you might need or want to know about us!

I do see that you do not have any experience in HoF at the moment, but as long as you read up on the fights and are a competent raider they should not be that hard to comprehend the mechanics on the first few fights are pretty simple anyways.

Thanks for you interest, hope to talk to you in game soon.

Also you can get our vent info from any of our officers and jump in our vent if you just want to chat instead of having to type out all your questions. I know it would make it easier for everyone!
Edited by Vladmiri on 2/2/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hello! I notice that you have listed that you are no longer in need of any tanks, but I thought I would post anyway just to get my name out there! I raided a bit at the start of MoP but fell behind when my guild mates decided to stop playing and I hit a bit of a technical snafu. I'm currently ilvl 470 and have some experience in MSV. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any time in HoF, but I have done my research on all of the fights. I haven't been able to find a guild so far with raid times that fit my schedule, but yours are perfect for me.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear back from you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yea our current main tank is a pally ATM :\ sorry but right not ATM we dont need another pally tank. I know we are working on forming a second raid group, but the times and days in which that will run is still up in the air. I dont know if you would want to stick around and see how that works out. But if you are just floating around and looking for a guild to hang out and play till you find a home you are more than welcome to contact me in game! We always have room for people who are looking to play and enjoy the game!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
looking for a raid for my HPally, your times work well for me. If you end up needing a healer, hit me up.. My main is 6/6h 6/6h 2/6h.. just looking for something fun to do w/ my pally.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Will do sir, Ill keep you added on my Friends list just in case we have a healer slot that happens to open up. Or we need someone to fill a spot for a week!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bumpz
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We need a boomkin / Resto anyonne out there...?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I'm here to bump....you up!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Wheres all the Healz at !!!! Come on where 6/6 MSV... 5/6 HoF + most of us are 3/4 toes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
up
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Going up ^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
476 Prot
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bump Still looking for tanks!

Douliftbro
Btw If you happen to read this Thread again, I havent had the chance to be online I guess when you are to PST you to get some more information, could have used to mail...lol but I am just thinking of it now >< If you get a chance and see me on whisper me.
Edited by Mad on 3/26/2013 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]