Our lifetime

70 Troll Mage
Gonna type this so you gotta click to see whats happenin.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................k thats good i hope

http://www.futuretimeline.net/
One of the best and most descriptive reads I've had in a while. Really opens your mind to how technology advances exponentially and that in our lifetime we will have a lot of cool stuff coming our way.

I've always been a fan of immortality. I'm an old soul and would like to end it on my terms before I leave and this is only becoming more and more of a possibility.

Keep in mind, these may be predictions, however, this website has had many 'correct' predictions in the sense they came earlier than expected or within the time frame given.
This website has forums/blogs/latest updates which basically just keep you updated with the world and it's constant growing state.

Let me know what you think.

For the lazier folks like myself, you can view each portion of the predictions in tens of years.

So when you get to the site and want to check out the year 2039, you click 2039, wait for it to load and above where it says timeline contents you can click to view from 2030-2039 and get the full read.

For you gamers, I highly advise you check out the year 2039. This will be the coolest damn thing ever to exist.
Edited by Freëze on 2/2/2013 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
A whole month and no posts.

Very interesting website, thanks for sharing.

Editz: Not sure how I feel about it's predictions on religion. Religion has been the cause of some terrible things but it has also done great good.

With an open mind and tolerance I think religion will always have a place in the world.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 3/1/2013 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Unfortunately it is all speculation.

only the past has any true meaning.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
The full immersion virtual reality begs the questions.., would you become incontinent? wouldn't involuntary function fail, like the beating of your heart?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]