ALLIANCE PVP GUILD

hello to everyone, my main goal here is to start a pvp guild of some sort. We all know that the alliance is GREATLY out numbered by horde on Bloodscalp. My current guild has 300ish members and rarely do i see more than 5 online.. I was wondering if there was a pvp guild around on the alliance.. I have 2 rl friends on this server that are interested in rbgs. please, if you are in a pvp guild send me a mail in-game. If you are like me and looking for a pvp guild, send me a message i will keep you updated on my legendary quest of finding a pvp guild.

Thank you All

Core
Reply Quote
Welcome to Halfhill, the only Alliance PvP Guild on Blooscalp. Though small, and only level 9, it's the only PvP Guild that actually gets into some intense situations.

Not enough members for RBGs (yet), but we're getting there. World PvP is our main focus, especially in Halfhill. Be warned, however, there are a few anonymous Horde guilds out there who hate my guild, and seemingly kill-on-sight.

If you want an invite, just whisper anyone who's online for an invite, and they (hopefully) will gladly invite you and your friends.

EDIT: Refer to the threads on Bloodscalp's forums titled "Hey Alter Ego/random Alliance at half hill" and "Welcome to halfhill" posts to see some minor hatred.
Edited by Expire on 2/3/2013 2:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
By all means, Core. We'd love to have you join Welcome to Halfhill. Can't wait to see you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey Halfhill nice try tonight better luck next time on those dinosaurs :)
Reply Quote
All good bro. It ain't about dem dinos, it's about the PvP fun!
Reply Quote
Hey Halfhill nice try tonight better luck next time on those dinosaurs :)

Well, seeing as we wiped a group and stole the Kras. Wilds one last night .. I would say we are doing pretty okay with that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]