[A] PvP Guild <INTERNET DATING ALLSTARS>

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Hey Korgath, we just transferred from a different server and we are looking to start up another PVP guild on our new home.

Since we're new to this server, here's a little info about us. While we were on our previous realm, we formed a PVP focused guild from the ground up and started forming an RBG team. Due to the state of the realm we were on, this was not an easy task, mostly due to it being a realm on life support in the same battlegroup as Darkspear and other realms with a much better "PVP scene" than Boulderfist. Over the course of a month, we ended up getting enough people together for an official RBG team, and pushed a team to 1650 over the course of 3-4 nights. Unfortunately, at that point, we hit a brick wall as we simply could not compete with RBG teams from more populated realms that late in the season. We tried for a couple more weeks but ultimately decided it was in our best interest to transfer to a more populated realm. That's where Korgath comes in.

We are a silly guild that wants to focus on PVP. If you cannot take a joke or are always serious, this is not the guild for you. However, if you want to have fun PVPing with other like minded players while joking around in guild and Skype, this is the guild for you. We would like to initially start up one RBG team in time for 5.2 and eventually end up with multiple RBG teams going at the same time. In addition to RBG teams however, we also want to bring some World PvP to the realm!

While we are open to just about anyone who is interested in PVPing, we are currently looking for someone to fill the following roles on our main RBG team:
  • Frost DK with target calling experience FILLED
  • Resto Druid FILLED
  • Boomkin (High Demand)
  • Destro Warlock (High Demand)
  • Frost Mage FILLED
  • Other DPS FILLED

We are not 2200 heroes by any means, we just like to have fun and WANT to try and push rating with good people!

If you are interested in joining the team and becoming an <INTERNET DATING ALLSTAR>, send Hugs, Scopie, or Ambient an in game message.

EDIT: Updated open positions for core RBG team, corrected a few errors, typos, etc.
Edited by Ambient on 2/10/2013 12:49 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Best of luck with your new guild!
Edited by Jeanette on 2/5/2013 11:36 PM PST
55 Human Mage
TGS
Wow @ Crit get a life dude they obviously wanted a fresh start, don't you have anything better to do we welcome you new comers!
90 Tauren Hunter
I've already killed all of them and they have made 3 Pchef raid groups since they got here. Best of luck otherwise :D Me posting here should help you get some traction.
90 Human Paladin
02/05/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Pchef
I've already killed all of them and they have made 3 Pchef raid groups since they got here. Best of luck otherwise :D Me posting here should help you get some traction.

You have yet to kill me sir. Also, trust me when I say that despite me being on this realm for less than 48 hours, I already know that you're not important enough to go through the trouble of forming a raid group for. Glad to know that you think so highly of yourself though. I look forward to destroying your ego by forcing you to take resurrection sickness multiple times...oh wait...you've already been forced to do that.
90 Human Paladin
EDIT: Post I replied to was deleted.
Edited by Ambient on 2/9/2013 1:33 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
Toaster oven
Edited by Ambient on 2/5/2013 10:44 PM PST
scrumhalf defeats guild by his self gg
90 Tauren Paladin
lol
90 Human Paladin
darkspear and tichondrious are on two seperate bgs.

so how could you be from a battlegroup that has both of them on it
90 Human Paladin
darkspear and tichondrious are on two seperate bgs.

so how could you be from a battlegroup that has both of them on it

We're originally from Boulderfist, in the Cyclone BG. Don't know why I mentioned Tichondrius; was just listing off some of the higher pop realms known for PVP. Edited the original post to reflect that.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]