Who is YOUR character?

90 Worgen Death Knight
Wolvigar is one of the original worgen, though in the current time he is unaware of such. He was originally a Night Elven Druid of the Pack, named Valar Hearthwhisper.

He, like many others, ended up feral. He was also trapped in the Emerald Dream, along with the rest of the worgen. And as such, he also ultimately ended up in Shadowfang Keep, under Arugal.

After Arugal's death, Valar(still feral) wandered away from the Keep, eventually reaching the Eastern Plaguelands. He was risen as a Death Knight to serve the Scourge, and trained as an initiate in Naxxramas. He was killed during the first invasion of Naxxramas by the Argent Dawn, but was risen along with everyone else when the Dread Citadel was moved to Northrend.

In Northrend, he continued his training. Because of his promising potential, he was picked along with six other Death Knights with the same promising potential, to be a part of an experiment.

They were forced to rip their own hearts out, and have their souls shattered. Out of the seven Death Knights chosen, he was the only one to survive, the others having gone insane and killed themselves.

He was relocated to Icecrown after his training was complete, guarding the Cathedral of Darkness. He stood watch there as Tirion Fordring and other heroes destroyed Arthas' heart within. With the destruction of Arthas' heart and his sudden weakening, he was free from the grasp of the Lich King and the Scourge.

He wandered Icecrown, eventually reaching the Shadow Vault, where he was taken in by the Knights of the Ebon Blade. His quick transition from Feral Worgen to Worgen Death Knight had left him with no memory of who he was, and thus was unable to tell the Knights his name when they asked for it. They soon gave him the name "Wolvigar."

Wolvigar had new purpose after joining with the Knights. He fought against the Scourge, and had assisted in storming Icecrown Citadel, fighting in the halls when the Lich King finally fell.

After the war in Northrend was over, Wolvigar was relocated to Acherus, where he quickly rose through the ranks until he reached the rank of Knight-Lord. He served as a teacher, a soldier, and an ambassador for the Ebon Blade until his eventual departure from it.

These days, he simply travels around the world, helping those in need and protecting those in danger.

And he's occasionally fondled by women who're into that sort of thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My character is just this blood elf guy with red hair and freckles who tinkers and does paladinny healy stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/02/2013 10:29 PMPosted by Zandrae
My character is just this blood elf guy with red hair and freckles who tinkers and does paladinny healy stuff.

Does he have a soul?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Azurara is a Kirin tor Mage on the search for her missing aunt. Believing her aunt to be on Pandaria she has joined with operation shield wall and continues her search.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Wolvigar

Does he have a soul?

Only half of one, thanks to the paladinny stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/03/2013 12:00 AMPosted by Zandrae

Does he have a soul?

But how does a Ginger become a paladin in the first place?
Reply Quote
0/10

You didn't even try
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
This guy is, or would be if he was on an RP realm, a slightly insane Apothecary who actually LIKES sleeping in crypts, is convinced that the blood elves are plotting against the Horde (They've been to complacent and relatively unimportant for too long to not be planning something), and despises anybody who doesn't view things like him. He's not exactly social.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Acting Warchief of the Bloodfury Clan. A cog in the Horde warmachine, and OK with that.

There is duty and there is the meaningless. All things fall into one category or the other.

This, in a nutshell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfEQQ_Tl_o
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
I have a really long explanation for Vyn but I'll keep it short. He's a Death Knight and obsessed with the Scourge. He's spent vast quantities of time obsessing over it in a misguided concept that becoming more Scourge-like will make him more powerful which it pretty much doesn't. And recently he's grown out of that phase, come back to the Forsaken, grown to hate the Alliance and all that it is, and grown to respect and admire Garrosh for what's he's been doing. He's recently come to Pandaria to fight against the Alliance, but everyday he's noticing similarities between the Scourge and other Pandarian races. So chances are he's going to stay there for a very long time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

But how does a Ginger become a paladin in the first place?

The same way all the belf things did to start: They stole it.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warlock
My character is a horrible blood elf. Why is she horrible? Well, Donika is very short (around 5'6) so she would be classified as a midget Blood Elf. She is blind in both eyes and has been for a long time. Recently though, she moved her focus from the arcane arts to more warlock craft, including demonology.
Now with her Voidwalker, she has the ability to half-!@# see, using his eyes. However she needs fel to do so. She is becoming addicted to it and also bloodthistle, which she has been using to boost the effects of the fel and her other magic.
Nooowww, she has to try to figure out a way to wing herself off the addiction but also find a substitute for it so she can see.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
My character is a horrible blood elf. Why is she horrible? Well, Donika is very short (around 5'6) so she would be classified as a midget Blood Elf. She is blind in both eyes and has been for a long time. Recently though, she moved her focus from the arcane arts to more warlock craft, including demonology.
Now with her Voidwalker, she has the ability to half-!@# see, using his eyes. However she needs fel to do so. She is becoming addicted to it and also bloodthistle, which she has been using to boost the effects of the fel and her other magic.
Nooowww, she has to try to figure out a way to wing herself off the addiction but also find a substitute for it so she can see.
She can get killed by what remains of the Scourge and get resurrected into an undead blood elf. Then she wouldn't have to rely on warlock magics anymore but doing so would actually improve her undeath powers, and being undead would fix her eyes anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ber is a Ber!
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warlock
02/04/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Vynathlon
She can get killed by what remains of the Scourge and get resurrected into an undead blood elf. Then she wouldn't have to rely on warlock magics anymore but doing so would actually improve her undeath powers, and being undead would fix her eyes anyways.

I never thought of that. Thank you for telling me! Now I don't have to magically think of a way for her to get off of the fel addiction she has (since I don't think one can get off of the addiction after the first 72 hours of starting it).
It might be a dumb question, but how would I go about resurrecting her. Could a certain class character do it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
02/04/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Morningxstar

I never thought of that. Thank you for telling me! Now I don't have to magically think of a way for her to get off of the fel addiction she has (since I don't think one can get off of the addiction after the first 72 hours of starting it).
It might be a dumb question, but how would I go about resurrecting her. Could a certain class character do it?
This I may not know as much about, but if I had to guess I'd say a Necromancer would be able to do it. If Warcraft 3 mechanics are any indication of it you could easily be revived into a mage, or else you could have your blood elf die and become an undead during BC while they were fighting the Scourge there. That would make the most sense and explain how you would become an acolyte as well.
Reply Quote
84 Human Paladin
02/04/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Morningxstar

Offering oneself to the Forsaken might work... They'd even put in new eyes for you. Remember, they're real, they might not be yours, but they're real.

Whether or not you want to keep your Blood Elf Elfy or fork over cash and make them Forsaken is up to you however. DKs can get away with looking perfectly normal sans the blue glowing eyes after all, though that's likely to do with the Lich King using a more direct means of necromancy on fresher corpses, as opposed to mass resurrections of those resting in graveyards through the Valkyr. I will say it might be easier to play off being undead as a Forsaken however.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Offering oneself to the Forsaken might work... They'd even put in new eyes for you. Remember, they're real, they might not be yours, but they're real.
I'm not so sure the Forsaken use real eyes to see. I always thought they used magic to see, hence the reason why they have glowing yellow eyes.

Whether or not you want to keep your Blood Elf Elfy or fork over cash and make them Forsaken is up to you however. DKs can get away with looking perfectly normal sans the blue glowing eyes after all, though that's likely to do with the Lich King using a more direct means of necromancy on fresher corpses, as opposed to mass resurrections of those resting in graveyards through the Valkyr. I will say it might be easier to play off being undead as a Forsaken however.
While it is true that being a Forsaken would help I don't think you're limited to it. I think you could still play a blood elf just with pale skin and wearing the clothes of an acolyte while hanging with the Forsaken. Also even if you die from the Scourge, chances are that you won't get resurrected into a Death Knight. Your skills are transferable: You are skilled with fel magic, you become an Acolyte, you're skilled with killing other creatures, you become a Death Knight. It's simple.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
omansi is a warrior of the horde

he was orphaned and taken in by a darkspear headhunter in the valley of spirits in orgrimmar

nobody knows who his true parents were

and since he could walk he's trained with weapons of all kinds

and now that deathwing has been defeated he can return to orgrimmar and is hoping to train with the blademaster in the valley of honor

one day he hopes he can live to retire from the army to teach newer warriors the art of melee combat, until then, he shall drink and fight on
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warlock
Alright thank you, both of you. That is really helpful and I never really thought about things like that. Right now, I am still starting her adventures and such, so she will remain a blood elf with her addiction for a while, but again, thank you. I now have ideas for continuing her story :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]