Cross-Realm Challenge Mode Finder #5

90 Goblin Warrior
Welcome to the Cross-Realm Challenge Mode Finder #5 Thread, where your gear is scaled down and the purples don't matter.
Just like having 15 people for a 25-man raid.

I'd just like to remind everyone that mentioning these threads in your local trade chat, to friends, guildies, in livestream chats, etc., it helps build the community here. There are constantly people cycling in, but there are also those of us that are done and leaving.
Keep the threads alive by advertising us!

Throw out some posts like this one to advertise
"Interested in Bronze, Silver, or Gold Challenge Mode runs? Check out the 'Cross Realm Challenge Mode Finder (5)' thread over on the Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios section of the Official WoW Forums."

That being said, for new folk.
Check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863526914 for general Challenge Mode info, and Challenge Mode Gold run guides; or search for runs on YouTube to get a general idea of the instances.
General requirements are Buff consumables (Stat food, Flasks, Stat Potions), as well as Lesser Invisibility Potion / Invisibility Potion when pushing for Silvers/Gold, voice communication, and some time to dedicate to the runs. If you're pushing for Silver or Gold, it might take some time. Just be willing/able to give it your attention for a while.

When posting to look for a group, mention a few things.
Such as,
Horde or Alliance
Class/Spec
Times when you're available
Which instances / Medals you're looking for
Experience in Challenge Modes / other creditable things
Your Battletag
An armory to the toon you plan to run with (If not posting from that toon)
Overall, it'll probably look something like this,
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/server/character/
2/9 Gold - 1/9 Silver - 6/9 Bronze & 2400 Arena exp & 2/16H exp
Horde Protection Warrior looking to do:
Gold Scholomance
Gold Mogu'shan Palace
Gold Gate of the Setting Sun
Silver Siege of Niuzao Temple
Bronze Scarlet Halls
I can run any Mon-Fri 5pm-midnight EST
Add my BTag, Words#1111

Don't be afraid to add people from the thread and make your own group! They won't bite, I promise.
After all, someone has to be the guy or gal to start invites.

Good luck to those still finishing up, and to those here who are just starting.

Old thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764376900

P.S.
If you think anything should be added to the OP, mention it!
Be sure not to spam post LFG. If someone wants to find you, they can look through the thread. You don't need to post once on every page (.. or twice.)
On the same note, if you have completed your challenge modes, or just do not want more people to add you, please edit your posts so that we know. Simply write "n/a" or "full/done."
If you're posting a LFM, try to remember to edit the post whenever you fill, to avoid mix-ups. And be sure to clarify which instance, medal, and faction.
Thanks!
Edited by Elbbarcs on 2/4/2013 11:33 AM PST
90 Human Death Knight
Need a mage right now for MSP Gold

All people in group have gold exp.

Be prepared and add
Koala#1491
90 Night Elf Druid
Resto Druid LF Challenge Mode Group
Battle Tag: Fatal#1419
Have Flasks,Potions, and Food
Researched the strats guides, and willing to learn different ones
This week I'm available: Sun,Mon,Thurs all day, and Friday night.
90 Worgen Mage
LFG 7/9 Gold Mage

-497 ilevel, HM raiding experience
-Prepared w/ consumables, strats
-Direct experience with most runs

I'm available most days after 5:30pm EST (all day most weekends)!

Still Need:
-Scarlet Monastery
-Stormstout Brewery

***Online right now! Add me: Vacc#1145
90 Orc Warlock
Only got Gate Gold but looking to complete all of them. HM raider, always got flasks/food/pots. Willing to spend a decent bit of time on these. Busy Tuesday/Thursday afternoons and Saturday mornings with raids. Generally free other evenings and rest of weekends.

BT: MordorFires#1181
90 Undead Rogue
Looking for group to complete all
I have already tried the challenge mode, i'm familiar with the damage, and i learn quick.

Conrado#1419
90 Tauren Monk
Brewmaster monk LF gold CMs.
Previous heroic raid exp, 7/16H for this tier (Realm First Delver)
Have consumables/flasks/food/invis pots/etc.
Know strats, willing to learn different ones.
Quick learner, have mumble/vent/skype.

Available anytime except for after 6pm server on Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays.

6/9 Gold (Scarlet Halls, Gate, SM, Shado-Pan Monastery, Temple of the Jade Serpent and Stormstout Brewery) 1/9 Silver. (Siege of Niuzao).

Looking to finish up:
  • Mogu'shan Palace
  • Siege of Niuzao Temple
  • Scholomance
  • B-tag: Thunderhowl#1277
    Edited by Kegfist on 2/3/2013 11:08 AM PST
    90 Night Elf Druid
    9/9 gold experienced healer looking for group for GOLDS ONLY on my alt resto shaman

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Bornmejt/simple

3/9 gold currently (SM/SH/siege)

only interested in golds

Bornlol#1646
    90 Goblin Priest
    horde shadow priest
    16/16hm exp

8/9 completed gold
    need - brewery

battletag Sleeper#1970

trying to finish up today
    Edited by Sleeprs on 2/3/2013 6:28 PM PST
    90 Worgen Mage
    LF2M DPS for Gold Scarlet Monastery!

Add me: Vacc#1145
    90 Human Mage
    7/9 gold, 14/16H among other things
    Alliance Frost Mage LF GOLD challenge modes, I'm pretty much on all the time during weekends and Mondays. I have 18s invis pots, DPS pots, flasks, food, and Skype/Vent/Mumble.

Need:
    Scarlet Monastery
    Shado Pan Monastery

I have experience already with gold Scarlet Monastery, within ~10s. I have pretty good knowledge of Shado-Pan Monastery as well through a few tries that I have done in the past and watching videos. Looking for a group/players who have experience with at least some gold challenge modes as well, preferably with the ones I am looking for (not interested in learning from scratch with new groups over and over). Looking for a solid and quick group!

Battletag: Selbink#1837
    Edited by Selbink on 2/8/2013 9:36 PM PST
    90 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Frost Dk looking to finish silver or start gold
    Have all consumables needed, flasks, pots etc.
    Have access to mumble/vent/skype
    Raid Exp: 7/16H (Server first MSV clear)
    Know strats for all gold dungeons
    CM exp: 3/9 silver
    Available for the rest of the day
    Also able to come on elemental shaman if it fits your needs
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/Filuz/advanced
    Edited by Irtwaz on 2/3/2013 12:06 PM PST
    90 Worgen Death Knight
    Blood DK 9/9 silvers 1/9 gold. Looking for Gold runs I have pots, food, and flasks. Dieowinning#1987 . I will be on all day, not into either team in the Super Bowl this year =P.
    90 Human Paladin
    I've started a full gold and all mounts (4) cross realm CM group. Now that team 1 is up and running I'm looking to finish building team 2. Please view the info at http://openraid.us/r/76292 for current progress and notes regarding open spots in the squad.

Today I would like to trial an ele shammy (with resto OS) for team 2 (mage in team 1 can not make todays session) and as such we will be looking to do SH for the first time and aiming for bronze or better.

if you are looking for a consistant well run group and wish to be considered for the squad on a perm basis to please sign at http://openraid.us/r/76292 by 8 pm EST TODAY (3/2/13) - I will endvour to contact you for a chat first....

Session times are most (i.e not all) Fri Sat Sun from 9pm EST (max 3 hrs)
    90 Human Paladin
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Yoloswaggin/simple
    Yoloswaggin - Alliance 499ilvl
    Holy Pally
    Availaible after 1am EST on TWTh, and just about anytime on MFSSu
    Have all consumables; invis pots, 300 food and flasks.
    10/16 Heroic xp
    Looking for all challenge modes
    Yoloswag#1436
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    Skilled Horde Resto Shaman
    13/16H raiding experience
    3/9 Gold on this toon

Will bring mats and be prepared.
    I've been part of 2 amazing groups but they both moved on without me because at the time that they were doing CMs I had other obligations and they didn't want to wait for me.

Only looking for a group that is like-minded in the sense that golds are the goal and nobody is being carried. I'm hoping that there's still some good groups floating around this late in the expansion.
    90 Pandaren Monk
    02/03/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Elbbarcs
    Just like having 15 people for a 25-man raid.

I think I would be more angry at this if it didn't so wonderfully in a Whose Line joke.
    90 Human Death Knight
    Experienced ilvl 483 Alliance Blood DK
    Available most days after 3PM PST with the exception of Tues Wed and Thurs from 7-10 PST but besides that I am can be very flexible.
    Looking to do any gold challenge dungeon, have voice chat and will come prepared with consumables and having watched vids.
    Add me if interested: Azgrin# 1294
    90 Troll Rogue
    9/9 Rogue going with guild to SPM for gold. Need ele or resto shaman or mage.

Kida#1720
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    4/9G Hpal/Rpal, need Mogu'shan, SSB, Scarlet Halls, Scholo, and Siege. Silvers in all but 3, consumables for all specs.

I have a disc priest and a fury warrior with similar exp and skill, if needed.

Heratli#1920
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]