Raid Guild Transferred, Recruiting

90 Troll Druid
<ChaoticNeutral>, formerly <Ctrl Alt Del> of Anetheron, is looking for raiders and non-raiders alike for our new home guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are a casual guild by day, but we moonlight as a semi-casual, semi-hardcore raid guild. We like to have fun most of all, but damn it feels good making progress.

We have a solid core that is as follows:
Condanato, 492 Prot Paladin [Raid Leader].
Thrask, 485 Brew Monk.
Nourisher, 491 Resto Druid [Healer Raid Assist].
Shammashock, 491 Resto Shaman.
Vantec, 490 Survival Hunter [DPS Raid Assist].
Cotilliôn, 492 Combat/Assasination Rogue.

Our current progression is 6/6 Vaults, 4/6 HoF and 1/4 Terrace. Progression in the past months has been slowed to an almost stop due to the holidays, two core raiders quitting at the same time, military deployment, and reemployment, but we have no doubt that we would be progressed further if we didn't have to pug bads to replace our raiders. We have players who have been at it since Vanilla, and some who just started raiding in MoP, but I am proud to say we are a strong team of players who have just had an unlucky streak.

We are in need of the following ilvl 480+ players:
1 healer with viable DPS off-spec (no resto druids/shamans)
2-3 DPS that can pull on average 60k+ (preferred spriest, warlock, or mage)

You can talk to me via battletag—ohmylordlyke#1256—, in game, or via this lovely thread to ask any questions, give internet hugs, etc. :D

For you non-raiders, we have transmog, legendary, and old raid achievement farm runs that we do on a weekly basis. We also are interested in dabbling a bit into rbgs and arena, but that is definitely on the back burner until we get established and geared. To help recruitment and guild leveling along, we will be awarding 500g to the person who holds the most guild activity points for that week (to be awarded on Monday nights before the reset)! :)

I look forward to hearing from you!

TL;DR: 6/6 MSV 4/6 HoF 1/6 ToES recruiting 1 healers and 2-3 dps to hit progression hard starting before 5.2 hits, and need to boost our ranks with non-raider folk.

Edit: 2/19/2013 for lots of things.
Edited by Qatt on 2/18/2013 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good luck with the recruiting, we've been looking for a Mage or Ele shaman and a Shadow / Disc priest for a while now and nothing.... Wayyyyyyy too many guilds on this server and I think a lot of really great players are trapped in !@#$ty guilds because they have a sense of loyalty to their guild or they have friends that are bads that they raid with and they wont leave them.... oh well
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ranged dps are rare in general. Guilds on every server are constantly looking for ranged dps. I'm sure you will be able to find some decent players Horde side, but you may need to look at project players, meaning low gear but high potential skill.

Personally, I think healers are easier to find because you simply need less of them, but it's also harder to carry a bad healer.

Anyway, good luck in your search. I used to be on a dead server myself, and Bleeding Hollow was miles ahead in all respects. Even if you don't come to Bleeding Hollow, I would suggest getting off of your server and hitting any high population server no matter what. Your time in game will improve significantly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
One or two project players are a chance we're willing to take. We've been carrying people just to say we raided this week. :(

Thanks for the advice! We want to make sure we pick a good server to set up on because a few of my raiders have some transfer trauma. But believe me, we want out ASAP. xD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Boy would I love to take you guys for my 25man group. Of course our tank spots are full up beyond any other potential issues. :P

I moved DS from Bloodscalp a couple months before MoP hit and never looked back. We stuck it out til the bitter end after being on Bloodscalp for about 6 years and it was definitely the right decision. Recruiting has definitely died down big time across all servers, holidays + semester change + new year + content lull = low recruiting period, but BH is a solid server with a solid population and likely worlds better than where you're coming from.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
By 2/15 I could hit 90 with both this DK and my 85 Shaman, also got a Spriest but she is on a different server. I have a level 90 pally but he hasn't been holy since ICC and a 90 hunter, but you guys got a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I sent you a realid request, message me when you want.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
@Nahela: My raiders reeeeally don't want to do 25's. D: But it's inspiring to hear that you've done well since transferring!

@Jotunn: What spec is your paladin?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
@Ichiimaru: "Last online 23 minutes ago." lol of course
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good luck, definitely a lot of players here both Horde and Alliance side.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Currently online. talk to me as soon as you can, we might be able to get something going (you guys plus me and 3 of our members, let me know when you're on!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Nahela: My raiders reeeeally don't want to do 25's. D: But it's inspiring to hear that you've done well since transferring!

@Jotunn: What spec is your paladin?

Prot/Ret, but my ret gear is not even of note.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I don't know why I didn't mention this. We raid Wed and Fri, 7-10:30/11 EST. The days of the week may be negotiable (no weekends) but the time is fixed. Many of us do the whole 9-5 bit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Edit for progress and roles needed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/03/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Qatt
my raiders on Deader-Than-Dead Anetheron

HOLY CRAP.

My home server! Do you lovelies remember this toon, or a hunter by the name of Neverforever?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/03/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Aimee
Ranged dps are rare in general.

Our G1 has 4-5 ranged dps T.T

Too many blood elves and too many warlocks / priests xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Our G1 has 4-5 ranged dps T.T

Too many blood elves and too many warlocks / priests xD

Heh, must be nice. We didn't have a mage for like 6 months. Only caster we have more then one of is a shadow priest.

25s just have a high turnover, and ranged are just generally prefered over melee, so it just seems like 25 man guilds are always recruiting ranged dps. I can totally see this not being the case in 10s where a balanced group of 3 melee and 3 ranged tends to work the best.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We used to roll with a mage, two ele shamans, a shadow priest, and a warrior. It was a little bit silly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HOLY CRAP.

My home server! Do you lovelies remember this toon, or a hunter by the name of Neverforever?

:o I can't say that I do, but then again I was a Wrath baby so if it was before then, I was too terrible to pay attention to names. >_>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]