x-server leveling=bs

100 Undead Rogue
whats with the x-server leveling areas, what happened to playing with our old friends here on bloodscalp?, i don't want to play with ppl from other servers,i'm sure the ppl of the servers added to ours hate us too ,they have been doing for themselves awhile

and yaa it'a pvp server, pvp means a fight you might win , not being nuked by lvl 90's every 2 minutes, at 90 if i die in pvp its' cause i was off guard or i suck..

hey Blizz make this x-server b.s something we can opt out of, or as a upgraded service, a small fee to not have to put up with,some thing, anything, this sucks!!
Edited by Jmort on 2/5/2013 12:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
as of tonite most ppl agree w me, blood scalp don't want or need any other servers here, we ROCK on our own!! bloodscalp is the friendst, most helpfull server ever, we dont wnat or need any outside ppl,
i mean no disrespect to other servers but we rock,
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Ok remember when we started playing in vanilla? you could set your pvp flag to on or off and if you were pvping it was set to on for 1 hr?
how about a deal like that,

1) If you are in a area inside your leveling range, you have the pvp flag option.
2) If you decide to pvp in these areas, your flag is set to pvp for 2 hours.
3)If you are in a area outside of your leveling range, (ppl farming mats, leveling their gathering professions) you have no flag option, same as it is now.

4) Once you hit max lvl the flag option goes away.

just my thoughts on making the leveling a lil less painfull
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
PVE server.. only $25 away
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)