Macro help plz

90 Human Hunter
K i recently got the lv 75 tier talent and thought Blink Strike would be good since i could throw it on my macro i have that looks give or take this

#showtooltip
/cast Hunter's Mark
/cast Auto Shot
/petattack

...but when i put it on there it dosnt work i played around and changed the sequence and still didnt work like i want.To be honest im a bit of a scrub when it comes to macros so i ask someone to help me out.So if any1 can write a macro that puts mark and cast blink strike and auto attack for my pet and myself i would be very grateful.
Edited by Pootalot on 2/4/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You can't put multiple skills in a macro which are on the global cooldown. In this case, Hunter's Mark and Blink Strike are both on the global cooldown.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Just get the glyph that auto applies hunter's mark then just arcane shot then blink strike. No need for a macro for that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
K i recently got the lv 75 tier talent and thought Blink Strike would be good since i could throw it on my macro i have that looks give or take this

#showtooltip
/cast Hunter's Mark
/cast Auto Shot
/petattack

...but when i put it on there it dosnt work i played around and changed the sequence and still didnt work like i want.To be honest im a bit of a scrub when it comes to macros so i ask someone to help me out.So if any1 can write a macro that puts mark and cast blink strike and auto attack for my pet and myself i would be very grateful.

Previous post is correct...you can, however, macro racial and trinket with blink to up it's damage, along with rapid fire if you want. And don't forget to add this macro:

/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast Kill Shot

You need stopcasting twice to turn off autoattack and current action.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
alright thx for the Friendly replies.I didnt even think of the gcd.Ill glyph it if needbe and replace mark with blink. i realy didnt want to glyph it but hey. I was messin around with crows as well and added it to my rapidfire burst macro. Its actually workin out pretty good at my lv. the lower cd on blink plus 600% not to mention those times where your pet has a brain fart and runs away and u need a peel quick is why it sounds realy good. Im not a #s cruncher to compare the actual dps numbers of the 2 but for pvp im guessin blink would get me out of a hairy situation and just looks to me like a better pick.

On another note the root of the problem for me is realy action bar space. I dont think i have lv,d a toon yet that has so many abilitys especially when u start makin mouseovers for your you and your pet abilitys. I use a nostramo keypad and razor and still just dont have enuff keys for them all.ive read about cnt alt macros and sounds awesome if i can figure out how to reassign a key on the keypad for cnt i could save some space on trap abilitys for instance..ughh now im just rambling anyway thx for replies and sega thx for that macro i was gonna make that one and im glad you warned me to stopcast twice. i woulda just used it once for sure .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]