Paladin Armor Design

90 Human Paladin
Dear Blizzard, when creating new sets of pvp gear, please design something respectable for Paladins. Less of this crap that would appear to be focused on Holy and more on the focus on either "Protection" or "Retribution" I mean armor you could wear and it looks like you mean business, not like the current armor where it looks like you could take a axe to the face with no protection.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You might be pleased to know that next season's PvP gear doesn't look remotely like a Holy Pally set.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Link?
Reply Quote
59 Human Warrior
As long as it looks nothing like http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6040/pallyt5altqm3.jpg I'll be moderately happy >>

So tired of sucky looking paladin gear. Pve or pvp, our gear has always seemed to lack the styling afforded most other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't know about the rest of you, but when i think Paladin, i see armor like Tyreal from his Diablo 3 cutscene versus Imperius. Well Plated and sleek compared to the bulky Imperius and his warrior type armor
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Paladin
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/s13_paladin_m_hd.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The new season's paladin set, its honestly; the worst set they've made for paladins.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
02/05/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Loleeta
As long as it looks nothing like http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6040/pallyt5altqm3.jpg I'll be moderately happy >>

Hey now, that looked good on us Draenei.

02/05/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Loleeta
Pve or pvp, our gear has always seemed to lack the styling afforded most other classes.

?

I think for the most part we have some of the better armor sets in the game.

02/05/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Bårricåde
Well Plated and sleek compared to the bulky Imperius and his warrior type armor

That's why I like Tier 13 or Tier 4 or Tier 6 or Season 9. All of them are obviously good, solid plate but they're elegant and not really bulky.

Tier 13 is probably about as close to Tyrael as we're getting.

< Angel armor!

02/05/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
The new season's paladin set, its honestly; the worst set they've made for paladins.

Yup. Next Tier/Season is the firs time I can honestly say I'll never wear a Paladin armor.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey Buddy, ya you up there!! You guys always have it pretty good...and even though it is bad...they are still being original for you guys.
Reply Quote
59 Human Warrior

@_@

*slides the coffee over* Drink this...you need it more than me lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/05/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Vandase
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/s13_paladin_m_hd.jpg

the shoulders annoy me alot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

@_@

As much as I like free coffee, I actually like most of our Paladin sets! /skirts over Crystalforge

Though to be fair, the white Crystalforge set looked amazing. But anyway. While I do get why people aren't fond of the new Paladin set, I actually like the whole Samurai Warrior of the Light thing - and challenge anyone to look at the Warrior bulldog set and the yawn-worthy DK set and tell me they look any better. Now that I think about it, all the sets period are kinda blah except for the Monk..

Not to mention, Alliance and Horde get their own recolors again!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The funny thing about S13 is that Warrior set looks more Paladin-ish than our S13 (and just because is golden..).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Syros
The funny thing about S13 is that Warrior set looks more Paladin-ish than our S13 (and just because is golden..).

That's only the Alliance set though. Horde's all Black and Bronze. The set itself looks like what would you get if you took a Mogu, bred it with a Quilen, crossed the afterbirth with DBZ, and had him screaming like he was passing a whole melon for two hours or the equivalent of four to five episodes while reaching the next "ULTIMATE POWAH!"

Edit: ...Now that I think about it, that sounds awesome. o_o
Edited by Jackishi on 2/5/2013 10:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
59 Human Warrior
...looks like what would you get if you took a Mogu, bred it with a Quilen, crossed the afterbirth with DBZ, and had him screaming like he was passing a whole melon for two hours or the equivalent of four to five episodes while reaching the next "ULTIMATE POWAH!"

*head asplodes*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So glad I can just transmog!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Kailen
So glad I can just transmog!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/05/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

Yeah, it's terrible.

@_@

I dunno; T2, T6 and T12 were all awesome, S11 (as modelled by yours truly) is great too. There have been some shockers in there, but we've had a better run than several other classes at least.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
IMO blizz needs to make more paladin stuff like my current transmog, they forget that the paladin fan base likes the whole knight in shinning armor look. They could even throw in the set that you see on paladins when you pick to make a character and throw in a redo of the old Light Forge helm place holder befor it became the crown (seen on Dave the Quick in Stormwind) and BAM! Another great set.
Edited by Lathander on 2/5/2013 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Lathander
IMO blizz needs to make more paladin stuff like my current transmog, they forget that the paladin fan base likes the whole knight in shinning armor look.

Pfft, I look awsome in red and black.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]