[H] Obsidian- Late night recruiting. 11PM-1AM

90 Troll Druid
Obsidian is a newly formed guild on the server Jubei'Thos,
We have moved recently to this server to begin our quest to reach a level of raiding that is heroic. We are raiding late night Monday/Thursday 11PM-1AMST and are recruiting several spots for core team.
Recruiting:
2 Melee DPS: Monk, Frost DK, Fury/Arms warrior, Ret paladin or Enhance shammy
1 Ranged DPS: Elemental shaman, Mage

We are also recruiting for fill in positions if you are only available one of those nights and are very interested in progressing quickly.
Add my battletag: Cloud#1467 for any information or reply to this message.
Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Now are recruiting a Healer Priest/Paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm looking for a GMT+8 two nights per week raid. I came over to FM alliance from horde Thaurissan, but my new guild hasn't really raided since then. So I'm mostly LFR geared with faction pieces -- ilvl 497. I've killed Megaera in normal 10M, made extensive attempts on Ji'kan and Horridon, but haven't found any raids aside from that.

I was an officer and raider in the guild that server firsted Burning Crusade on Thaurissan up until Sunwell - Unholy - then quit raiding.

Are you guys raiding yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]