Tank repeatedly declining dungeon queues...

87 Pandaren Shaman
So at odd hours, there may only be one tank in the LFD tool for lower level dungeons, and this morning (again), I got stuck in 45 minutes of that one tank queuing, then letting the queue expire over and over and over again. I had about thirty dungeon pops that this person did this to before I just gave up and went off to solo quest. This isn't the first time this has happened, either. Is there really nothing in place to stop this kind of trolling?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Nope.
Reply Quote
11 Troll Hunter
I did that because i completed a first time shadowpan monastary, but died at the end, and the only surviving person was in combat and couldnt rez. I spirit released and was unable to get back into the completed instance, as it reset. I Qed for SpM the next day over and over till i got one with all but the last boss down, since I didnt want to do that painful dungeon again any more than I had to. Id imagine other tanks just see an instance they dont like and time out the wait to get a better one. Tank's privilege I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I would think after ~15 minutes, you should probably just head off to quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]